Chapter 2

Skye POV

We'd finished the photoshoot, Liv and I had agreed we wanted shots outside, so there were some with the bike and on a wall. Some with my guitar and without. A variety along with varying outfits. However I wasn't over that Will was here, we'd dated for 6 months in America and you know, it was fun, harmless and I could tell throughout the shoot he was clearly remembering it. I'd parked outside the boys flat, Liv looked at me "Well, talk about a blast from the past."

"Yeah...what's worse is he's probably gonna be the photographer for us." I grumbled.

She laughed as we entered the flat "You're only annoyed cause you and him have history."

"Humph," I huffed, Rye yelled "Andy's glowing red from jealously he wants to know if the ex charmed his way into your pants."

I choked, Liv laughed as we went into the room where the boys were, Andy looked at me and said "Well?"

"He never got in my pants," I scoffed, "not like you're implying."

Mikey groaned "Oh yeah we found out you had birthday sex."

"RYE!" I yelled, he laughed as I went over and started tickling him.

Jack yelled "Leave him alone, we practically forced it out of him when Andy went to get some food."

"Ugh," I groaned sitting next to Rye who grinned sheepishly "I tried but you know..."

Liv rolled her eyes "Honestly you boys,"

"So you and Will seemed..." Mikey trailed off as Andy's face darkened.

Smirking I said "Is someone jelly?"

"Maybe." he huffed.

I laughed "Don't be,"

Liv laughed "Soooo what are we gonna do?"

"We're meeting Con and Tris tomorrow," I said, and I smirked as Andy's expression soured further. Rye laughed "This is beyond hilarious,"

"Don't be mean," Liv chided, "its fine to get jealous."

Chuckling I joined him on his bunk, he looked at me and said "Any other guys I need to be aware of?"

"Nope," I laughed as I cuddled him, "unless you're going to get jelly over the other guys when I hug them."

Andy smiled at me "No I'm not that bad,"

"Really?" I teased giggling when he tickled me. Liv yelled "Oi there's people in the room too."

I drawled "Really? We'd never have realised Liv without you telling us."

"Behave up there," Mikey laughed as he was on Rye's bunk editing.

Sticking my tongue out at him I said "We are behaving thanks."

"Sure you are." Mikey smirked as Andy pulled me closer to him. Leaning my head back I looked up at him, he smiled at me "You're a weird one."

"I'm aware," I chuckled as he kissed me softly.

Brook laughed "You two are worse than Liv and Rye."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Rye laughed.

I snickered "It means you and Liv kiss a looooooot."

"You and Andy make out more than us," Rye replied.

Shrugging I said "Either way, it could be worse."

"SKYE!" Blair yelled.

He appeared and fixed me with a look "A word please?"