Chapter 4

Rye POV

Quinn had left last night and this morning, we all heard her, I was in bed with Liv and Andy came in "My head hurts."

"Why?" I asked as he sat down.

He groaned "Because all I can hear is the piano that's taking a beating,"

"She's woken with a temper then," Liv sighed, "welcome to the behind the scenes with Foster and Taylor. This Andy, is what grief is like for her, its different for everyone and for her she's either fine because she's been reading, crying because she's confused and sad or angry...because-"

"Skye would you quit killing the piano!" we heard Jack yell.

There was silence. Liv sighed "What's she doing to do next, kill her guitar?"

There was a loud slam, and we heard voices, Andy raised a brow "Jack's actually gone in there."

"You chickened out?" I accused.

He gave me an incredulous look "I love that girl to pieces Rye, but she looked ready to snap bones and the piano was screaming instead of sounding nice."

"So your leaving it the Irish boy?" I chuckled as Andy at least had the decency to look guilty about it.

We heard Jack yell "I know your pissed but its 8am Skye, go read!"

"I don't want to read." she spat.

He yelled back "Yeah, well the piano doesn't want a beating,"

"Neither did I, but I still got it." she snapped.

We heard Jack's voice soften "Look, go back to bed, and cuddle with Andy."

"Can't do that cause I'm too pissed and when I'm angry I don't think about what I'm saying." she replied.

Jack groaned "Well..."

"Jack? Skye?"

Liv rolled her eyes "Its like a party out there, Mikey's up and about to get yelled at unless she's calmed down."

"Go away Mikey," Skye snapped.

Mikey huffed "Shut up sit down and watch Netflix. There's a pen and paper write it out, when you're sobbing make sure you sob quietly. I need my beauty sleep."

Andy's eyes widened, Liv snickered "Ssssh, listen."

"Geez thanks," Skye sighed and you could see her rolling her eyes smiling at him, Mikey stuck his head in and glared at Andy "Stop being a chicken."

Andy looked at him "How?"

"She has a sense of humour you know, even in grief, use it and she'll calm back down." he sighed.

Skye peered over his shoulder, Mikey rolled his eyes "Do you mind Skye?"

"Nope," she laughed ruffling his hair, he chuckled and hugged her.

Brook yelled "SKYE CAN YOU MAKE US BREAKFAST SINCE YOU KILLED US WITH THE DIN?!"

Skye's eyes widened and she looked to Liv who sighed "I don't say anything because I'm aware you need to get it out, the boys however..."

"Your boyfriends a chicken by the way," I laughed as Andy hit me, "he let Jack and Mikey deal with you."

Skye raised a brow and Mikey laughed "To be fair, it was probably for the best, she does get in foul moods."

"She is also stood right here." Skye laughed as Mikey swatted her "Go cook us breakfast,"

"Yes master," Skye drawled, "how do you want your eggs?"