43

"Bella get back here," I yell running after our two year old daughter. Her smile widening with each passing second. Her blonde hair in curls around her head. Her blue eyes twinkling in excitement.

"Betts...what are you doing," I hear Jughead's words of amusement, catching my attention seeing as his brows furrow in confusion.

"I'm trying to catch Bella...it's time for her nap and she's refusing, obviously," I gesture towards our daughter. Seeing as she now sits on the grass, picking at weeds and flowers.

"It looks like it'd be pretty easy to catch her," Her chuckles walking over to pick her up, resting her on his hip as he carries her back into the house. I roll my eyes following after, not being able to keep a smile off my face.

"I swear she's a daddy's girl," I laugh in exhaustion, following them into her room.

"Sleep well sweet heart...and listen to your mom," Jughead leans down to press a kiss to her forehead. His eyes moving up to meet mine, a smirk appearing on his lips.

I leave the room once it seems like she'll finally sleep, hearing Jughead moving after me and the sound of her door closing gently.

I soon feel his fingers massaging into my shoulders, pulling me back into him. His chin resting on top of my head.

"You should take a nap too.." he laughs into my ear.

"Shut up," I swat his hand away, trying my best to contain the laughter begging to escape.

"Hey I'm just telling the truth..you look stressed," He's back at me, his arms turning me around to rest on my waist. My hands pressing into his chest, finally nodding my head in agreement.

"One thing first," he smirks leaning down to capture my lips with his. My hands moving to snake around his neck pulling him down. He sighs in satisfaction, his hands moving down to grasp my thighs lifting me. My legs wrapping tightly around him, as he carries us backwards into our own room.

                                                                                                    **

JUST A CUTE, SWEET MOMENT OF THEM IN THE FUTURE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND SUPPORTING ME.

<3<3<3