12

WARNING: Mature Content.

They were alone, why did they have to be alone at a time like this. Jughead knew that him and Betty could only ever be friends, but that didn't stop his need to want to kiss her in the moment, but he restrained himself, like he always did. He wasn't going to let one little thing ruin their friendship, even if that one little thing was the only thing he has been thinking about all day. 

Currently they were at Betty's house watching a movie, he couldn't even remember what the name of said movie was, because he was too busy talking his way out of not making a mistake that would later cause a huge disaster. but he couldn't help stare at her. Looking at her beautiful face, and perfect blonde hair, that always seemed to be in a neat ponytail. He couldn't stop himself from looking lower than just her face, she did have a great body. God he needed to stop, but he couldn't, he could barely breath and they weren't even doing anything, and she was completely oblivious to what he was currently doing or thinking. She was too busy actually paying attention to the movie, that she invited him over to see. 

she looked towards him, opening her mouth to ask him a question, but before she could she noticed that he was already looking at her, and her face turned a slight shade of pink. His did to, because he realized that she had caught him. 

"Ugh are you alright Juggie, you look a little flushed are you getting sick", she questioned, changing her posture to where she was facing towards him on the couch, completely forgetting about the movie. 

"oh no i'm fine, it's just a little hot in here, that's all", he replied looking around the room, trying not to make eye contact with the blue-eyed girl in front of him. 

"Are you sure, your acting strange", she explained while scooting closer towards him, and raising a hand to his forehead, searching for a temperature. Betty please move your hand from my skin, before I attack you, he thought.

"no honestly i'm fine", he presses, trying to get her to resume back to watching the movie.

"Okay what ever you say", she replies rolling her eyes and turning back towards to the TV. She was still sitting very closely to him, and it seemed like the room was getting hotter by the second. God can't she just move over a little bit. 

"um I am just gonna go to the bathroom real quick", he say out of no where and suddenly standing to run up the stairs and into the bathroom. She didn't want to be pushy and ask him questions so she just sat patiently waiting for his return. 

Once he came back down the stairs and sat far from her, she could tell that something really was bothering him. 

"Okay stop acting weird, and tell me why your mood has changed all of the sudden", she asks, while sitting close to him again, Betty move, he thought for the second time that night. 

He just turns to look her in the eye's, he couldn't speak, he couldn't think of some stupid excuse to tell her. She just raises her eye-brow waiting for a reply that doesn't come. 

"Juggie, whats up", she questions while grabbing his hand, okay that's it, he thinks before grabbing her waist and pulling her towards him. 

He presses his forehead against hers, and looks up to meet her eye's that holds a look of shock. She doesn't say anything though, and neither does he. Suddenly the room feels like it's on fire, and the movie had ended leaving the room quiet. The only noise was both of their harsh breathing, showing just how nervous both of them were. 

"Juggie w-what are you doing", the words stumble out of her mouth, and she can't believe that she even had enough air to even speak the few words. 

He still doesn't respond, instead he presses his lips to hers in a rough manner. He couldn't help but kiss her this hungrily, he had been wanting to do it all day. She kisses him back with the same amount of passion, and hunger. Before they know it they fall off the couch, and are suddenly laying on the floor on top of each other, giggling. 

But soon after they are back to kissing each other, Jughead slowly kisses down her neck, causing a quiet moan to escape her perfect lips, the noise causes Jughead to feel a sense of pleasure course through his lower stomach, and to his already awake arousal. They both start to undress each other slowly, when they are completely bare to each other, and still laying on the floor in her living room, they stop and stare at each other in adoration. 

"Are you sure you want to do this", Jughead asks, while grasping her soft hair between his fingers. 

"Yes, I want you to be my first time Juggie", she answers while smiling up at him, and grasping the back of his head, that doesn't seem to have a beanie on it anymore. 

He leans into kiss her, while they work up the passion between them again. When Betty nods her head up at him, telling him that she's ready, he eases into her. She gasps in shock, while he groans in pleasure. Once he notices a small tear escape her blue eyes, he slightly stops to ask if he should stop, she tells him no and to give her a minute. 

When shes ready for him to move, she nods her head for the second time and he slowly eases back out before going in again. She gasps again but the pain subdues to pleasure and soon they are both moaning and groaning into each other's mouth. 

Jughead and Betty are making love, and she couldn't believe it. She didn't want the moment to end, but when she heard the three words come out of his mouth she wasn't sure how much longer she could up-hold.

"I l-love you", he gasped into her mouth, she moans in response, she moans again for a second time and suddenly she is grasping his neck and pulled his head down to hers. She looks him in the eyes, and he notices that she suddenly squeezes her eyes shut. He takes this as a sign of early climax and his thrust become more powerful, causing both of them to groan louder. 

"I-I l-love yo-u too", she manages to gasp between each moan, and before they know it both of them climax together, he slightly falls down on her after, exhausted. If someone had told him, that he would have made love with Betty tonight, he would have laughed in their face, but right now in this moment all he wanted to do was cool off and then do it all over again, same for her.

He hears her slight giggles coming from under him, and he lifts his head to look her in the eyes. He smiles down at her and she does the same to him. 

"I can't believe that just happened", she chuckles. 

"Same", he replies smiling at her beautiful face that was covered in a layer of sweat. This was the best part of it all, laying next to each other, and cuddling. Taking in the moment that had just happened between them. Smelling the musty smell of their love making, and smiling and giggling with each other. 

"I really do love you", she smiled at him. He smiled back before saying, "I know, and I really do love you too".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLY DESCRIPTIVE, SORRY IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS TOO MUCH. 

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT, THANKS FOR READING.