36

Dark Betty and dark Jughead. Warning: Smut followed. This chapter was suggested so I thought I'd write one for y'all <3

                                                                                               **

He's been ignoring me since he became a serpent, ignoring my calls, my texts. What could I have possibly done to make him mad at me, I've let him live the way he wants, joining the serpents even though I didn't completely agree with him.

And then I see him outside his dad's trailer with a girl about around our age it seemed. Dirty blonde hair, and a leather jacket propped among her shoulders as he smiled at her and waved as she walked away. What does he only like bad girls now, girls that wear leather and fit in with his crowd. Not girls that wear pastel sweaters and plain blue jeans that don't even fit well.

I guess I'll show him then. 

                                                                             **

Later that night I pull up next to his trailer, glancing at myself once again in the review mirror admiring the seductive red lipstick and black leather that hugged my curves. My blonde hair fell loosely around my shoulders in waves. As I had more eye makeup than usual, not looking like myself what so ever. But I could feel the dark side of my brain begging to be released. To go in that trailer and show him that I can be the kind of girl he wants. 

So that's what I do, not even thinking twice about knocking and walking in. His back turned to me as he hadn't even noticed me yet. Smoke blows out in front of him, as the scent of tobacco swarmed around me. His hair a tangled mess, but sexy as always. 

"Jug", I finally say, causing him to jump slightly at my sudden voice, he quickly looks over his shoulder. Straight away shock appears on his face at my attire. But he tries to hide it with confusion. 

"What are you doing here Betts," he finally asks, not bringing up the subject that I look completely different.

"What does it look like, Jughead you've ignored me for a month. Declining my phone calls and leaving Pop's exactly when I arrive. It seems like Elizabeth Cooper just isn't enough for you anymore, is this what you want," I wave my hand at the black leather, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion and sorrow. 

"Betts," he starts talking, making his way towards me.

"NO," I demand, clinching my fists by my side, shit it's happening. The inner part of me is getting what she wants. 

"Let me talk,", " What do you only like girls with tight clothes and loads of makeup on their faces, because I can be that type of girl if you want," I stalk towards him, he backs up as his eyes widen in slight fear. Not stopping until he hits a wall. My body extremely close to his, as he tries to not seems fazed. A slight smirk on his lips, as he tries and pretends like he actually likes me this way.

"What do you expect from me Betts, this is how I'm supposed to be now," his face shows no emotion as he continues to stare into my eyes. But they finally glance down at my red lips, briefly. But I saw it.

"Is this how you want your women," I whisper into his ear, I can feel him slightly tremble beneath my touch as I bring my lips to his neck. Pushing myself completely against him, as I feel his hand enclose around my waist. As his other hand tilts my chin up to look at him once again. A look of uncertainty on his face. As if he's analyzing me. 

"Fuck it," he mumbles, before grasping the back of my neck. His warm lips press roughly to mine, as our lips part automatically to let our tongues collide. His hand that was previously on my waist moves down slowly to my thighs as he quickly picks me up, I wrap my legs tightly around him as he doesn't waste time to turn us around. My back soon pressing against the cold wall as he stands between my legs. Pressing himself fully against me to the point where a loud moan escapes my mouth, feeling as he slowly grinds against me, the friction causing both of our breathing to stagger. My eyes close tightly as he doesn't waste time to press hot kisses to my neck and collar bone. My hands pulling the leather from his shoulders as he does the same to mine. 

Our lips meet again in a fervid kiss, moans keep pouring from me as his hands continue to roam my body. Until finally My top is discarded, followed by his. And the only thing separating us is the thin fabric of our under wear and my skirt and his jeans. 

                                                                                              **

We somehow made it to the floor. While I lay beneath him, as his fingers continue to rub circles, earning incoherent words from my mouth. I don't even know when we finally fit perfectly against each other. And he starts to slowly thrust into me. My eyes squeezing shut as I gasp. he groans into my neck, as I wrap my legs more tightly around his hips.

"faster" leaves my mouth at one point, without me even knowing it. And he picks up the pace, sheer sweat coating our bodies as he presses his forehead against mine, his lips kissing mine every now and then. As our breathing becomes more erratic. The molten lava in the pit of my stomach building up faster and faster. As we get to the point where we are practically clinging on to one another. Wanting to get so much more closer, as my eyes squeeze shut and my mouth forms an "o" as the molten lava finally arrives. 

Bringing me to ecstasy as I see stars behind my eyelids. Jughead groans in pleasure as the words "I love you so fucking much," leaves his lips. 

                                                                                    **

"You know I love your pastel sweaters right," Jughead asks me that night as we lay in his bed. My head pressed against his chest as I listen to his steady heartbeat. 

"Yeah I know, I've just been worried is all...Why have you been ignoring me," I suddenly ask remembering the reason why I came here in the first place. 

"because I didn't want you to see this part of me, I thought you were better off with a real gentleman,"

I chuckle at his words while lifting my head from his chest so I can meet his eyes. 

"What part about this entire night, do you not understand....I'm far from wanting a gentleman, you're my everything Jug,"  I smile up at him, as he returns it. Leaning down to press his lips to mine once again. 

"You're my everything too Betts," he laughs wrapping his arms tighter around my bare body as he presses a warm kiss to my forehead. 

                                                                                        **

SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER, BUT I FEEL LIKE I'M MAKING TO MUCH SMUT AND NOT ENOUGH SWEET FLUFF MOMENTS BETWEEN THE TWO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. 

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING AND PLEASE LEAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR CHAPTERS TO COME, I'M IN NEED OF SOME SO I CAN BE CREATIVE. 

COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT, THANKS <3