5

Betty's Pov:

I wake up to feel warm, very warm. I then realize that I have arms wrapped around my waist. What the crap. oh right last night Jughead stayed the night because he had no where to go since they tore down the twilight drive inn. I thought I slept on the floor though. 

It all came rushing back to me, and I realize that he had to pick me up and carry me to bed. I look down blushing, even though I know he can't see me because he's sleeping. Oh my gosh, we are cuddling right now. Oh my gosh his body is fully pressed up against me. I try to wiggle my way out of his arms, I finally get to the point where I am turned around and facing him, but his arm is still wrapped around me, holding me tightly. I like being in his arms, Wait what Betty shut up. 

Up close I can see the light freckles that are covering his nose. He has dark eyelashes too. I also notice that his beanie isn't on his head, well obviously why would he sleep with it on, well i mean it is Jughead. His black hair is sticking up every where, and he looks so peaceful sleeping. It's the one time I can really look at him, without getting caught, well unless he woke up while I was staring at him, that would be awkward. Just like my luck always is, he does end up waking up with me ogling him. 

He looks surprised at first, but then he finally calms done. He then looks away slightly blushing. Oh my god, Jughead's in my bed. His arm is still wrapped around me, and it's like he knows what i'm thinking because suddenly it's gone, and I feel cold again. My body is saying for him to come back and cuddle me again, god i'm pathetic.  

"ugh I thought I slept on the floor", I ask, blushing because I remember that he carried me to bed. 

"yeah, i-ugh didn't want you to sleep on the floor, I mean it is your bedroom", he replies while slightly blushing and smiling. 

"ugh It's okay", I exclaim while smiling back. 

I notice that we are still close, and so does he because he suddenly looks down and see's how close we are. He looks back up at me and smirks. Yeah he smirks, that's never happened before. What is going through  his head right now. I don't think I want to know, because as long as I've known Jughead he has always been the type to get embarrassed at these little moments, but right now he looks like a hormonal teenage boy. 

He then looks down at my lips, and my eyes widen. What is happening, right now. He starts to lean in, and for some reason I find myself doing the same. He puts his arm back around my waist, and pulls me completely too him. I gasp, which I think he took for a sign to finally lean in and claim my mouth with his. I kiss him back, I am still so surprised by his actions though, I mean he is taking action, and when i mean action, i mean action. Because I am suddenly under him, while he hovers over me. He is kissing me with such hunger and passion, when he bites down on my lips I gasp again, and suddenly his tongue is in my mouth, and It feels amazing. I have never kissed a guy like this before, and I just want to keep doing it. Oh my gosh, how is this even happening right now. 

His hands are roaming all over my body, and I don't know how to react, I have never did anything like this, besides a couple of innocent kisses through out my life, but right now I feel like a woman. I feel like I am with a man, and everything feels right. 

We do pull apart after a little bit more kissing and caressing. My entire face feels hot and so does my body. Everything is on fire, and he just keeps looking at me, with those beautiful eyes, and all I want to do is kiss him again. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEP THAT JUST HAPPENED, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.