33

PURE SMUT, WARNING

It was an ordinary day, like any other really. All four of us at Pop's. Jughead arm wrapped securely around my shoulder, as we stare at Archie and Veronica. All of us laughing at some random joke, more than likely dealing with the fact that Archie had actually broke his hand. 

My mind still wandering to earlier thoughts. Of Jughead's arms wrapped around me, pulling me to his bare chest as I woke up. These memories causing blood to rush to my cheeks. I try and clear my mind, hoping that no one noticed my change in mood. 

But I couldn't stop my eyes from wondering to Jughead. Wishing that it were just the two of us. And I shamefully say, that I wish he was touching me. Like he had previously last night in my bedroom. Wishing that we had never fully woken up and gotten ready, but rather stayed in bed all day. Soaking up the feeling of being young and in love. 

Jughead must've sensed my eyes on him, because I was soon staring into his. Bringing flash backs to when I was staring up at him, while he hovered over me. I remember his eyes being dilated with lust as his skillful fingers brought me closer and closer to ecstasy. The blood that had rushed to my cheeks came back. Bringing heat to my entire body at the inappropriate thoughts. 

I clenched my thighs together, from the heat pooling between them. I finally remembered that our friends were in front of us, so I quickly moved my gaze to them. Leaning my head against Jughead's shoulder. As I tried to focus on their conversation. 

But all of that was completely swept from my mind when I felt Jughead rest his hand on my knee. My eyes widened in surprise. Even though in the moment he wasn't doing anything wrong. He did this quite a lot before me and him ever took that step together. But now, it felt so different. It felt like every little thing he did, was implying something dirty. So instead of taking it the wrong way, I tried to again focus on our friends and their laughter. 

But again, I felt Jughead's hand climbing higher up my leg. Finally resting on the edge of my skirt. My nerves igniting at the simple touch. I swallowed the lump in my throat. Slowly moving my eyes to meet Jughead's again. His were once again dilated. Is he seriously about to do this, right now, in public. Sitting right across from our friends. 

And he was, because soon his fingers were under my skirt. teasing the inside of my thigh, as I tried to contain the gasp that was threatening to come from my now parted lips. My friends just sat there talking, having no clue to what was happening on this side of the booth. 

He didn't stop there, instead I felt his hand press against my center, over my underwear. Causing me to freeze at the sudden contact. Just for a second my mind thought to move his hand from my sensitive area. To try and do the right thing in the moment, but the other part of me. Wanted to close my eyes and relax against his touch. So that's what I did. 

And, when his fingers finally dipped under my panties. I about came right then and there. Not stopping I felt him rub circles against me. Not being able to hold it in anymore, a slight gasp escaped my lips. Causing Archie and Veronica to turn to me in curiosity. 

"Whats wrong B," Ronnie questions, her brows furrowed in confusion. As I moved my eyes to stare at them, rather than Jughead who had a smug expression on his face. Knowing exactly what he could do to my body. And, his fingers didn't stop. They kept petting and petting. 

"O-oh...nothing," I try my best to brush off. And, she finally nodded her head while turning back to Archie, their conversation starting right back up again. 

My eyes quickly snapped back to Jughead's as I felt the molten lava in the pit of my stomach build up faster and faster. I narrowed my eyes at him, but it didn't help, he kept doing it. 

At one point it was almost to much to bear. And I found my self grasping a hold of his knee under the table. Having trouble keeping my body upright. 

"Are you alright babe," Jughead leaned down to whisper in my ear. Satisfaction laced in his words. His warm breath panning down on my neck. I'm sure my face was blood red by now.

I couldn't even speak, instead I pressed my face into his arm. Hoping that Veronica and Archie were both still oblivious. 

His fingers moved into me, faster and faster. Causing my eyes to clench shut, as I bit my lips holding in the loud moan. As my walls came undone. My body slumping against his side, as I came down from my high. 

When no one was looking Jughead brought his fingers up to his lips. Taking them into his mouth, as my lips parted open in shock. 

Wishing that we were alone in my bedroom, so we could do a lot more than what we had just done. 

                                                                                           **

I HOPE IT WASN'T TOO MUCH, THANKS FOR READING. 

TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT!