8

"Betty, your crazy if you think i pity you", Jughead explains. 

"I care about you, I don't pity you".

"I know Jughead, it's just sometimes, I feel like the universe hates me. It doesn't want me to be happy. It didn't want me to be with Archie, It wanted me to see him with Ronnie. It wants my family to be crazy. Why can't I be the person that get's the happy ending for once", I cry. God I hate that I always get so emotional. I'm a wreck. 

"Betty, sometimes you just have to wait for the perfect person to come into your life to turn it all around", He exclaims, while rubbing my shoulder. 

"why are you always so nice to me, juggie", I ask. 

"Because, I don't want to see the Betty Cooper that I fell in love with, completely fall apart", Jughead says, completely shocking me. He loves me. 

"you what", I blush. I feel like i have been out in the sun for a very long time. 

"You heard me Betts, I love you,I have always loved you, and nothing is ever going to change that", He smiles. God I love his smile. It's something I don't see that often, but when I do, I just keep wishing for more of them. 

"Jughead, I am damaged, you deserve better, you deserve someone that isn't still kind of pining after Archie. You deserve a girl that will always be in love with only you," I reply before looking down. 

"But I don't want that, I want you Betty don't you see that", he yells, great now I made him angry. 

"yes Juggie, I see it, I just don't know how you could love me," I yell back. 

"Betty, do you hear yourself right now, I love you because you are kind and sweet and always think about other's before yourself, I love you because you have this happy, chirpy attitude all of the time even when your going through your worst. I love you because you are Betty Cooper, and like I said before, nothing will ever change that. I'll wait for you if I have to, even if it takes years, but I do love you, and I will always be here for you no matter what", he smiles. I notice that his hand is on my cheek rubbing circles, it feels so warm, it leaves tingles running through my body. I wish I hadn't said all of that stuff now, because in the moment all I wanted to do is close the distance between us and tell him that I loved him too, and to kiss him. 

"Ugh jug, don't you see that I love you too, even if apart of me will always like Archie, you have always been the one to make me happy at my saddest times, you have always been the one to chase after me when i completely com-bust, because of Archie and Ronnie. You have always been the one to care about me, and I am sorry that I am just seeing it now. But if we are going to do this, --be together, then I need to clear all ties with how i feel about Archie, because you do deserve the best", I reply smiling back. I notice that we are very close, so close that i can feel his breath on my cheek, so close that I can feel the heat coming from his body. Gosh this is making all of this ten times harder, to not attack him and kiss him senseless. 

"I don't care, I just need to kiss you so bad right now", he replies so fast that I can't even react to it. 

Before I know it he has pulled my head to his, while his lips meet mine. The tension, and longness of this awaited kiss, causes me to put everything into this kiss. Our lips move as one, in by far the best kiss I have ever had. Now I just have to tell Archie. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUTE BUGHEAD MOMENT, I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, AND PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR MORE CHAPTERS. IT WILL REALLY HELP. 

THANKS FOR READING.