29

The sun ablaze on my skin, brings me back to this one moment in particular. There she stood running around blowing bubbles from the little wand. Giggling as the beautiful little girl she was, blonde hair danced around her shoulders as she pranced around, back then it wasn't trapped in a ponytail holder. Her blue eyes as bright as the ocean, and her lips as pink as when her cheeks would blush.

Being little with Betty, and growing up with Betty is what made everything else so much better. There's something about growing up with someone, and how much it can affect your life. How much better it can make your life. 

I can't imagine never knowing her, never being able to fall in love with her, or to kiss her, or even hug her. To make her feel loved, and admired, and adored. I'm one lucky guy, because without Betty, I don't know who I would be today. More than likely, I would have followed in my fathers footsteps, joining the serpents and becoming an alcoholic. 

"hey, babe..you zoned out..You okay," I hear her beautiful voice whisper into my ear, bringing me back from my imagination, and igniting my body as it always has. I chuckle at the memories and turn quickly to pull her down onto my lap.

"Yes, I'm perfect..Mrs. Jones," I smirk at her new name, causing her cheeks to burn with pink , smiling she presses her head into my shoulder laughing.

"God, that'll never get old." She mumbles into my chest. 

"I hope it doesn't, I love the name on you...But, I will miss the cooper to the end of your name," I explain, pulling her head back up, she meets my eyes, as her arms wrap around my neck, pulling me forward. She presses her warm and inviting lips to mine. Our tongues meet immediately, as on instinct. She smiles into the kiss, pressing her chest to mine, and wraps her arms tighter around my shoulders. 

My fingers wind themselves in her hair as she starts chuckling. 

"I love you," She brightly smiles, catching her breath and pressing her forehead to mine. 

"I love you too," I reply leaning into capture her lips with mine, for a second time.

                                                                                 **

JUST A SHORT LITTLE ONE-SHOT. WHERE BETTY AND JUGHEAD WERE MARRIED.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT, AND 20K, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, AND VOTING, AND COMMENTING ON MY WORK.

I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'M GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT, PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY ONESHOT SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!