3

Jughead's Pov:

"you know Juggie, I never thought I would see the day that you get jealous," Ronnie smirks. 

"Oh shut up Ronnie, I am not Jealous", I bark back. 

"Oh yeah sure, Your so not shooting daggers at Reggie and Betty right now", she laughs, while wiggling her eyebrows. Yeah Betty and Reggie have been flirting a lot for some reason. She finally got over Archie, but she moved  on to the biggest douche I know. I mean yeah for some reason seeing them together makes me uneasy. I don't know why,I never feel this way towards any girl. So I can't be jealous. 

"I am not shooting daggers, I am done talking to you", I reply dryly. 

"Whatever you say, I am gonna go find Archie, and by the way, just stop denying it, Your so into her", she whispers then pats me on the back while getting up to leave. I just roll my eyes, and deny again that I do not like her that way. 

I look over at Betty and Reggie, and see that they are poking each other, and giggling. Ugh I think i am gonna be sick. I am not jealous.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on that day Betty comes over to my locker to invite me to her house tonight, she said something like Reggie couldn't come over and she needed someone to talk to. I am her second choice great. 

I get to her house and she opens the door to allow me in, her house looks like it always does, It's quiet and homey even though her family isn't that much of a family. She pulls me to her bedroom, and then sits on the bed, and pats for me to sit down next to her, okay I am getting nervous why is she acting so weird. 

"uhm are you okay", I question.  

"ugh- okay Juggie I need to tell you something", she whispers and then turns to look at me, God she is beautiful. Snap out of it, Jug.

"Ugh okay what is it", I ask. 

"I found out, something the other day, and I don't know how to react towards it I mean, It's awful for my family," she exclaims, she reaches over to grab my hand, god why did she do that. 

"ugh Betty your making me worried, what is it", I question, I am so confused right now. 

"I found out that Polly is pregnant, With Jason's baby", she whispers. She keeps looking down, and stares at the carpet. I am shocked, like what the hell. 

"what, how did that happen", I ask confused. 

"umm I think you know how that happens Jug", she Whispers while looking up at me, while she blushes to what she just said. 

"I know that Betty, I am talking about when did this happen, and how come know one ever noticed", I ask, rolling my eyes.

"oh um I don't know I heard my father on the phone a couple days ago, and he was talking to someone about it, I don't know who he was talking to but this is huge, I don't know how to react towards it, and I just really needed to tell someone about it", She replies while shaking her head, she rubs her forehead, and then pushes some hair behind her ear before turning to look at my face. 

"Wait you were going to tell Reggie this, If he didn't say he could make it tonight, Are you crazy how can you trust the guy with this type of information", I yell. She ushers me to be quiet by putting a finger over her mouth and saying shush. 

"What if my parents here us, be quiet, and it's honestly none of your business if I wanted to tell Reggie, Jug", she whisper-yells back at me. 

"You don't know what Reggie would do if you told him, You barely know the guy, betts he could go and make up rumors about it or spread it around school", I whisper. 

"Okay what do you have over Reggie, he has been nice to me Jughead, He hasn't did nothing to me", She replies getting louder. 

"Well I guess you'll have to take the chance then, but i'll tell you something Betty, Remember the score book, Reggie was in it, what if they're still playing games with girls", I say getting louder to. 

"What, is it so hard to believe that I may actually be worth someone's time, I may not be the prettiest person ever, but I will make a great girlfriend, Jug", She yells, while standing up from the bed and leans over me. God she looks pretty mad. 

"Betty, you have got to be kidding me if you think you aren't worth someone's time okay, Your beautiful, and Smart and kind, you are the whole package, okay I just don't want to see you get hurt again", I yell while also standing up so that we are chest to chest. I never thought I would like the idea of a girl being this close to me, but right now I don't. 

she just stares at me in shock, Then anger flashes in her face and she is standing on her toes and pointing a finger in my face while saying, "How dare you tell me that, why-". 

I cut her off my slamming my lips to hers. Oh my gosh this isn't supposed to feel this good. She grabs a hold of the collar of my shirt while bringing me down so she is kissing me. Our lips move in such passion, and hunger. I have never  felt this feeling before,and lets just say I want it to last forever. All the years, of being so far away, and closed off from girls all came to a close tonight as I kiss Betty. I put all of myself into this kiss and I find our selves pressed up against Betty's wall while she deepens the kiss. Her hands found their way to my beanie and she throws it off my head and begins pulling at my hair, in the moment I don't care about the beanie, I don't care about anything else besides her, and I seriously wish this moment will last forever. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROBABLY NOT THE BEST CHAPTER, BUT I FINALLY DID A REAL ONE SHOT OF THEM, THEY FINALLY KISS. 

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR MORE ONE SHOTS.