37

It was forbidden, to be together. Intimate with one another, even be around one another. But that didn't stop us, even if it mean't sneaking around behind our parents backs, or literally sneaking out of the house to meet up.

I'd do anything to just be able to stare into his beautiful irises . To see the blue and green swirl together, into a mystery. Pulling you in, and never letting you go. To just be able to hear his soft voice once again, to be able to be in his arms. Our bodies pressed together into a warm embrace. To press my head against his chest and hear his rapid heart beat.

To feel his soft lips on mine just one more time, to feel the sparks that run down my body at the little contact of skin against skin.

But that can't happen ever again, we got caught.

My mother walking into what I assumed was my locked bedroom door. Seeing me wrapped up in Jughead's arms as we whispered words back and forth, scared that we'd be caught. But it ended up that way anyway, we knew it was risky. But we couldn't stop our selves, we wanted to be around each other at all cost, no matter what the circumstances.

And now I may never be able to see his handsome face ever again, or his wavy black hair that sat messily on top his head, somewhat covered up by his grey crown beanie.

To see the crooked smile he'd send my way, when I did something embarrassing.

A soft knock on my window, drew me from my thoughts. Turning my head quickly to see his beautiful face. A smile instantly appearing on my lips, as I turned to my door quickly to make sure it was locked.

What is he doing here, I thought while darting for my locked window, letting him in.

"What are you doing here are you crazy," I laugh under my breathe, seeing as his face stays some what serious, but a smile does plant it self on his perfect lips.

"I had to see you...before I left," he mutters, walking closer to me. His hand immediately going to caress my cheek. My eyes shut at his words and at his touch.

"Why do you have to leave, we told them we wouldn-" I start getting cut off.

"I know, but I can't take the risk of something bad happening to either of us, and being in the same town as you is just as bad as being in the same room with you...I can't seem to keep my hands away from you, wanting to be able to touch you, and talk to you," He explains, his other hand coming up to my waist holding me to him.

"It's so unfair," I mumble, my head leaning against his chest as tears threaten to sting my eyes.

"Hey," he starts tilting my chin up to meet his eyes.

"Everything will be okay," he leans into press his lips against my forehead. My heart warming at the simple gesture. He pulls away, but the warmness of his lips still linger on my skin.

"How do you know that, I love you too much to just let you leave.....what if, we- we were to run away, together...it has to work," I ramble, getting cut off with Jughead's hands lifting my face back up.

"You know that can't happen, they'll stop at nothing to find us...you know that as much as I do," He states. My vision becoming blurry, as I take everything in.

I'll never see him again.

"But isn't that what loves about, fighting for it...we can't just g-give up," My voice staggers as tears begin to roll down my cheeks. Jughead's expression full of sadness and uncertainty as his fingers come up to brush the stray tears.

"We will see each other again, Elizabeth Cooper...I'll stop at nothing to come back to you again, when we can be together...In a year we will both be 18, they can't control what we do after that...I will come back for you, you can hold me to my word," He replies. His breath fanning down on my face, noticing how close he is. His hands continuing to bring me comfort.

"I love you so much," he mutters his lips inches from mine. I take the final step. Wrapping my arms around his neck as he cups my cheeks. Our lips molding together into a passionate kiss. Our tongues collide, as our bodies press together for the final time. We put everything into this one kiss, it's full of desire, love, and lust.

Because it may be our last one.

"I promise you, you'll always be my girl," he leans his forehead against mine, as we take in these final moments of our goodbyes.

"And I promise you, Jughead Jones that I'll never love another man the way I love you..Your my forever," I pull a saddened smile. Glancing into his eyes once again as I try and analyze and remember every single color and spec I see. Never wanting to forget them.

"As you are my Forever to, Juliet," Is his last words, before we finally let each other go. And he turns around slowly walking over to my window. My body screaming to go after him, to stop him. To tell him that I'm going with him.

But I don't instead my feet stay planted to one spot. As I stare into his back. Tears continuing to run down my cheeks as I try my best to not sniffle. But not succeeding what so ever.

And then he's gone, and I swear I feel like he took a part of me with him.

**

I KNOW IT'S SAD, BUT I WAS WANTING TO WRITE SOMETHING RELATED TO THE WHOLE ROMEO AND JULIET SCENARIO, YOU KNOW WITHOUT THE SUICIDE.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, AND IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE MORE BUGHEAD ONE-SHOTS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!! <3