Drunk crazy men.

"Would you like anything else? To drink. To eat?" Israel asks for like the fifth time since we left the restaurant he treated us to.

"Israel we're fine." I smile at him taking off my jacket.

"Here let me." He helps me pull the jacket off.

"Yeah. You've done more then enough." Everly says with a genuine smile.

"I hope so. Here I'll show you to your rooms." He hangs my jacket near the door before walking straight through the hallway. "Ev yours is the room all the way down the hall. Go get comfortable." He leads Ev to the room at the end of the hall. Before coming back to me.

"And this is you." Israel opens the door to what I'm pretty positive is or was his room.

"Isn't this yours?" I ask entering the room. It has the same warm setting to it.

"I'll just crash on the coach." He explains. "The other room I have is occupied with a bunch of Holland's stuff she still has to transfer over to her place. You can barley enter the room." He explains himself.

"Israel don't be ridiculous. Let's be adults here. There's nothing wrong with you sleeping beside me." I look around the ginormous room.

"Are you sure I can even sleep on the floor. It doesn't matter." He suggests.

"No. I'm okay with it. Don't worry." I reassure him.

"I'm just going to change into some of the clothes we got from home." I explain going back to the living room to pick out pyjamas from the large bag I packed at home. I pick out long pyjama pants and a t-shirt.

I walk to the bathroom and quickly change. I put my hair up in a bun before exiting the bathroom.

I place the clothes I took off back in my bag of clothes.

I slowly walk back to Israel's room but instead of going in I walk past it to Ev.

I knock twice before opening the door.
"Hey everything okay." I walk in and leave the door open a crack.

"If by Okay you mean being left in the dark about a conflict that I'm involved in. Then yes mother I'm okay." She says with a nasty attitude, I was ready to slap out of her mouth.

"First off all drop that nasty ass attitude. I don't appreciate it." I stand in front of her as she folds her clothes and places them on the large bed.

"I came here to have a normal conversation with you. I don't understand why you're so mad at me baby." I say while hurt fills my eyes.

I want my daughter to be beside me. Not against me.

"I know what you did. How could you? To Israel ma." She throws her shirt in her hand down.

"It's complicated." I look down at my feet.

How can I explain to her that I regret cheating on Israel but I'm also glad it happened. I loved Israel and I together, but I also love Christian and I together. I don't know how to explain it but I know I need both men in my life. Whether it's in an intimate relationship or not.

"Israel is a good guy. He took us in even after what you did to him. And the fact that Mr. Hamilton is not only your boss but Israel's brother just makes the situation even more jacked up then it already is." She huffs out before sitting.

"You don't think I know that?!" I throw my hands in the air.

"You don't know Christian. He's such a good man Ev. Maybe he doesn't have a heart of gold like Israel but...." I don't even know how to explain to Ev why I'm so attracted to Christian. It's hard to explain. It's like the more he pushes you away the more you feel the need to get closer.