"My daughter has a boyfriend."

1 week later,

"Ev! Hurry up!" I yell from my room.

"I'm coming Ma." She says from the living room.

Why do I have to go to this. I signed up to be an assistant, not to go to some stupid caucasien events.

"Mom I'm ready." Ev walks into my room. Oh my, she looks so gorgeous.

"Girl you look so sexy." I grab her shoulders. She has on a navy blue sleeveless mini dress. The dress fits perfectly around her small curvy body. My daughter, looking so beautiful.

"Thanks Ma. You look like a queen yourself." She smiles looking down at at my outfit.

I have on a really low cut during the chest area and an low cut back which stops right above my ass, black dress. Which is why I can't wear underwear just so I don't risk the idea of my underwear showing.

"Thanks love." I blow her a kiss. "So are you ready to go?" I ask.

"Yup." She smiles and two cute dimples appear on her cheeks.

"Great let's get this show on the road. Can you call an uber?" I hand her my phone.

She takes it and walks out of my room.

I look at myself in the mirror and add on another layer of my nude Sakura lipstick. I have on very nude colors. 

My eyes are the only ones I went slightly dark with considering darker makeup looks good around my eyes.

I washed my hair last night and let my hair air dry. So now my curls look really nice. I'm just going to spray in some leave in conditioner to keep my curls bouncy and soft.

"They'll be here in 5." She comes to tell me.

"Okay. Grab the keys, the invitation and makeup you might need to reapply." I instruct.

"Check. Check and.....wait a minute...okay check." She smiles at me.

"Wow you might as well just do my job for me and parent yourself." I joke.

"You do an amazing job Ma. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to take your place." She explains coming over to me.

I turn and smile at her.

"There's someone I want you to meet today." She adds. "He—"

"He!!!!" I gasp loudly. "My daughter has a boyfriend."  I smile widely jumping up and down like a goof.

"Ma—."

"How did you guys meet? Is he sweet? Does he go to your school? When did you guys start dating? Are his parents humble? Does he have any siblings? Does he live with both, one or none of his parents? How old—"

"Ma!"

"How old is he? Are you guys—"

"Ma!" Eve says louder.

"He's not my boyfriend. And what ever that last question was no! Now can we go because I heard honking outside." She explains with a raised brow.

"Fine." I pout. She hands me my bag. I take it and turn off my room light also making sure everything is unplugged. I close my room door behind me and exit my room.

We do the same with all the other rooms before exiting the house.

We walk down to the uber slowly. Ev taking cautious steps in her 3 inch tall heels.  She entered the uber before me telling the guy the address of the place. When I told her about the event she did so much research on the place, its surroundings, what the event is for, who's hosting it and etc. All I honestly did was get ready for it. Paid for half of her dress money and made a promise to attend it. The look on her face when I told her about the event was crazy.