"Girl slow down before you choke."

Awe must watch before or after reading. Such a cute video😍^
~~~
"Ev." I call out turning on the living room light and slamming the front door shut behind me.

"Everly!" I call out again.

No response.

Why the hell isn't she home yet? I take out my phone and call her phone. I press the phone against my ear waiting for her to answer.
It goes straight to voicemail.

"Everly Nadia Jackson. Where in the world are you? Answer me young lady before I go over and drag your ass ba—" I remove my phone from my ear because of the beeping.

Unknown number?

I answer the call and press the phone back against my ear.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey. Annika. It's Israel." A deep manly voice says from the other end.

"Who?" I ask in a confused tone. I kick my heels off and drop my jacket and purse on the couch.

"The guy with the beautiful eyes." He chuckles.

So that's the name behind the gorgeous man. Israel.

"Ah. Now you see I say that to many guys so you're going to have to be more specific." I smile to myself.

"Let me see. It's the guy you're about to go on a date with."

"Is that so." I raise a brow on instinct although he can't see me.

"Yes ma'am."

"Well I do kinda remember you. Now that you mentioned that." I walk to Eve's room and open her door. It's empty. I walk to my room and put the phone on speaker placing it on my dresser. I turn on the lights and start to undress.

"That's good. I do have a face that cannot be forgotten."

Flirt.

"So when is this date you spoke of. I don't recall." I slip off my dress and hang it in my closet. I grab my black white poco dotted pajama pants, a black tank top and black boy shorts. I pull up the boy shots then my pajama pants. I remove my bra then pull the tank top over.

"Tomorrow at 3:45. I'll pick you up after work." He explains as if I've already agreed.

"How do you know I don't work a late night job." I ask climbing onto my bed.

"You're Hamiltons assistant, right." He asks.

"Yeah how'd you know?" I ask. This guy though. First he gets my number from God knows where and now he knows what my job is and who I work for.

"Hamilton is a friend. I guess you can call him." He explains.

"Friend huh. I didn't think my boss had any friends." I giggle.

"Same here. The guy is always so serious. One can own a multi billionaire corporation without being so serious all the time. I do so I don't see why he can't do it." He laughs along with me.