Author's note

Hey guys, it's Jujugalax here! So, here is what I'm gonna make an announcement. First of all, I'm so sorry for any errors in the story because I kinda have a little bit of bad story making because I'm new to this things. But now, I'm getting the hang of it anyways. So, now I'm creating this book so you guys, either authors or Boboiboy fans or Boboiboy Ocs, can ask me through comments, okay? But remember to tell your name or I would probably not trust STRANGERS in my story, except if you forgot about it.

Secondly, If any of you guys want to know, or to be exact, TAG about myself further, tag me on the comments, or any authors want to ask me to check out their stories, still...comment me. But please, support me by votes or no need to, I won't bite anyway. I can not force anyone, you know?

Lastly, if any of you want to borrow my characters, LET. ME. KNOW...NO STEALING MY CHARACTERS. ME NO LIKEY' AT ALL! IT'S THE STRICT RULES. Last time, my apprentice took it for her exams...I'm glaring at you Kitty5601, I still count that you're cheating. JEWEL~GALAX...

(Jewel~Galax: WHAT?! I did NOT! SINCE WHEN I WAS CHEATING?! GRRR!)

So, that's all for now guys thank you for reading them and I will try to update more quickly. BUT, I am wide open only the month of December. It is a school holiday for me for a month! And I will see you guys in the next story part so, bye-bye...

-Juju~Galax is out!