He wanted to kill you. Truly, with every fibre of his being. But he also yearned to hold you, to kiss you, to whisper that you were the most beautiful girl in the world. He desired to spoil you, to make you feel like a queen, while simultaneously yearning for control, to indulge in every whim and desire. He craved to hear you scream, yet longed for the melodious sound of your contagious laughter.

"Great, just fucking great," Jungkook sighed fervently, glancing down and realising his undeniable arousal just from the mere thought of you. "I suppose I'll need to take a cold shower."

• • •

Approaching Jungkook's house, you noticed its modest size, fitting for a single resident like him. With his jacket in hand, a kind gesture from the previous night, you eagerly knocked on the front door before taking a step back. Returning it in person seemed like a better idea than waiting to see him at university.

As minutes ticked by, you glanced down at your wristwatch with a furrowed brow. It wasn't too early in the morning, nearing eleven, so it shouldn't have taken this long for someone to answer the door, right? Feeling disappointed, you contemplated leaving when suddenly, as if your prayers were answered, the door swung open, revealing a perplexed young man.

There he stood, Jeon Jungkook, bare-chested and captivating. Goodness gracious. It seemed as though he had just stepped out of the shower, a towel draped casually over his broad shoulder. Your lips parted as you inhaled deeply, unable to resist admiring his handsome physique. Water droplets trickled down his chestnut locks, down his perfectly sculpted abs. Dressed in light grey jogging bottoms, your cheeks flushed as you noticed the faint creases around his pelvic area.

Jungkook could clearly see the effect he had on you, a small smirk forming on his lips as his seductive eyes locked onto yours.

"You just can't get enough of me, huh?" He teased, bringing you back to reality.

"W-What?" You stammered, shaking your head vigorously. "No, that's not it..."

"Then what is it?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow, his seductive smirk never leaving his beautiful face.

"I-I just came to return your jacket from the other day, that's all," you replied, nervously licking your lips. His enticing presence overwhelmed you, and you kept your gaze fixed on the ground.

"Nice excuse, but you're not fooling anyone," he chuckled warmly, his eyes softening as they caressed your embarrassed form. "You're cute, you know? Besides, you could have just kept it. It looks way hotter on you than it does on me."

"T-That's not true," you softly protested. "Anyway, can I come inside? If you're not busy, of course. I really need to talk to you about something."

Jungkook nodded and gestured for you to enter his home. "I always have time for you, beautiful."

You blushed at his words and slipped off your shoes, following him through the small hallway. Contrasting the slightly weathered exterior, the interior appeared spotless.

"Jungkook," you called softly.

"Hm?" Jungkook responded, turning to face your blushing figure.

"Could you...please put on a shirt?" You asked, shyly averting your gaze.

"Damn, most girls would die to see me shirtless," he chuckled, his lips curling into a charming smile as you stole another glance at his chiselled abs. "But of course, you're an exception. Stay right here, gorgeous. Let me find a shirt just for you."