Chapter Six.

"Cats of Sandclan, gather for a clan meeting!" Bloodstar yowled. Shadowpaw had just recently woke up, and she dashed out her den in an instant. Perhaps I will be given my warrior name today. Her fur tingled with excitement, but it soon relaxed as she saw the evil glares of Mistpaw and Echopaw as they emerged from the apprentice den. "We have many ceremonies to perform today. We will first begin with the ceremony of two kits" Bloodstar mewed calmly. "Stormykit and Raccoonkit, please step forward". A dark grey tom kit trudged away from his mother, followed by his light grey sister who had grey patches on her fur. They settled down next to eachother, looking up to their leader. "Do you both promise to follow the clan code?" Bloodstar asked, looking at the two kits with calm eyes. "We do" they both answered in sync.

"Then I give you your names. From now on, you will be known as Stormypaw and Raccoonpaw. Congratulations" Bloodstar mewed. "Rustheart. You have not yet recieved your first apprentice. You will be training Stormypaw". The red and brown tom rose from the crowd, sitting next to his new apprentice and touching noses with him. "And Blackheart. Mudstripe passed down his great skills onto you. I hope you will do the same with Raccoonpaw". A bulky tom with black fur padded over to his new apprentice, touching noses with her. "Raccoonpaw! Stormypaw!" the clan cheered, the two apprentices smiling proudly. They went over and sat beside their mother, nuzzling into her fur. "And now, to announce our new warriors". Shadowpaw's fur bristled, her eyes gleaming in hope. "Mistpaw, Echopaw, please step forward". 

A/N: Sorry this was so short, I just don't have much time to write XD.