Chapter 7

Mia POV

(Published 30.10.17)

My eyes were clamped together and I rubbed them angrily until the pealed open letting me see the sun filled room around me, at least this was my room. I couldn't say that for the morning after most parties I'd been to. 

Grabbing my gown and rapping it around my basically naked body I stumbled to my feet walking to Luke's room to see what happened last night.

"Ow what did I do last night?" I asked him holding my head securely in his doorway. 

"Well you were very drunk when you came home last night with Josh who took you back." His smirk faltered slightly.

"Oh jeez schools going to be awkward. If I remember rightly I also lost really badly at never have I ever so there's going to be some interesting questions today. Ugh!" I grown. 

I wondered into the kitchen, I sipped on the water I had just ran and swallowed the tablet in my hand. 

Once I was back in my room I threw on my uniform and put my hair in two dutch braids, only wearing mascara. I grabbed my bag and waited for Connor as I thought I'd walk with him today. He walked towards the door pulling on his shoes. 

"Hangover, huh?" He laughed.

"I'm never drinking again." I responded groggily.

We walked along towards first class the tablets slowly kicking in until we stopped at the door of my Maths. He said goodbye as I walked into the class.

 Oh no I forgot I sat next to him. This is going to be awkward. Speaking of the devil, "So did you and Josh have fun last night?" Vincent asked with jealously laced through his voice.

"We're just friends. Why, are you jealous?" I teased.

"No!" He answer too quickly. "He told the other boys you were all over him last night and he had to leave before something bad happened."  

"You're so funny." The lessons went by boringly and I was now in fourth period which was going well until a scrunched up piece of paper was thrown in front of me. Slowly I began to unwrap it, trying not to make to much noise, and read it small writing. ' Me and you need to have a chat about last night meet me by your locker at lunch - V ' oh god, what the hell did I say last night. I turned around to see Vincent winking at me, I ignored him and turned back to the front. No way I was going to meet him.

*Ring, Ring* "Well thats it class it class, oh and I would like to speak to Mr. Howlet after class please." 

"Why me?" Vincent whined.

"I wanted to ask if you if we needed to change the seating as you seen to be constantly looking at Mia." The class all laughed and made sly comments at him and then we all left to lunch. I sat at Josh's table and we were all talking when everyone went silent and where staring behind me. 

"What's up with you guys?" I turned around to see Vincent stood glaring at the boys around me. "Um, hey" I murmured to him.

"You didn't meet me by your locker." He growled.

"Oh yeah I thought you'd be busy with Mr Denton." I began to turn around but grabbed my hand.

"Its funny how you still want to sit here after what Josh has been showing all of us, really you should feel betrayed" He smirked.

"And why would I feel that?." I questioned him.

"Why don't I show you," He turned to Josh. "Give me the photo!" Josh hesitated but handed him the picture which was now sat in front of me. Me in my bra and pants hugging josh.

"Don't look so shocked, he's not so innocent after all. Don't feel embarrassed we've all already seen it." Tears threatened to escape my eyes, I'd never felt so embarrassed in my life and my whole class had already seen a racy photo of me. At least in that one I was clothed.

Josh stood to tower over me next to Vincent before taking a swing at him, his face red with anger. In a blink of an eye Josh was lying on the floor with a busted lip and a swollen eye while Vincent stood with with a cut along his brown bone.

"Im leaving," I whispered so tears wouldn't come out to and walked away with Vincent following close behind me. I didn't stop walking till I got to my dorm room.

Vincent stood wearily behind me as I walked into the living room. "Just let me clean you up." He sighed following me to the bathroom before sitting down on the closed toilet while I dabbed a wet flannel over his wound, cleaning it. 

"Why did you do that? I mean it's not like you care about me, you cheated on me for gods sake. I never even knew why you did that. Was I not good enough? I tried to be a good girlf-"

"I saw you. I saw you with cole in your room. It was the day you skipped school without me and I went to check on you because I was worried and I saw you with him. Thats why I was with Sarah, to get back at you for breaking my heart" I'd completely forgotten about that. I was walking the school crying because we'd just had our first fight and Cole had picked me up in his car. We went back to my house to talk and all we did was talk nothing else. He had made me feel better about Vincent and I was going to say sorry to him so I went over to his house after school to find him in his car making out with Sarah.

"I didn't kiss him, we just talked I swear. We talked about you, I was going to your house to say sorry to you about the fight. Thats when you broke mine." I whispered the last part.

"Your what?" 

"My heart." I explained slowly leaning in to plant a kiss square on his lips. We carried on like that for a while like that, happy in each others embrace. I stared into his eyes and saw something I thought I'd never see in them, Love.

OOOOH GURLLL, ok so thats it from me :) byeee x