Chapter 6

Mia POV

I know I said Josh looked like Luke who has blonde hair but Josh has brown hair in the Media. Coleeee! (Published 30.10.17)

The cool liquid burned my throat and I took another swig setting it back down on the table. I hadn't seen Josh yet so I was going to go find him. My legs wobbled as I stumbled around the room, although I drank a lot at parties I was still a lightweight, non of the silhouettes around me in the colour lights looked like Josh so I walked onto the next room. I staggered in to find him, Lucas, Vincent and a thew other boys sat around in a circle on the wooden floor.

"Hey Mia we're playing spin the bottle, wanna join?" Chris asked excitedly.

"Sure, why not,"

I squished my body in-between Luke and Josh who was staring at me like a piece of meat. My less sober mind took the better of me, "Me first!" I squealed and span the green bottle expertly. All the boys waited expectedly and it slowed to a stop in front of the boy sat across from me and he turned to look at me.

"Dare!" I giggled not even waiting for him to ask me.

"Well ok someones confident," He looked around at everyone and eventually he looked back to me. "I dare to make out with Vincent for thirty seconds," Everyone exploded in a chorus of laughter while me and Vic just stared at each other. Something flickered in his eyes from the red hatred, lust. It always seemed to be their when we were together, he never showed any signs of love.

"Just like old times, huh Mia?" His smirk went to his eyes that were now a dark brown almost black.

"Lets just get this over with." I shrugged and started to crawl across the the circle ending right in front of his lap. With all his force he pulled me onto him and held me so I couldn't get away, crushing his lips onto mine. 

This kiss wasn't like his old ones. No, this one was much more rough. I felt nothing although passion was coming plentiful on his side. His lips moved in time to mine but I hated his hunger for me when he was the one who cheated. I felt his tongue brush against my bottom lip willing me for entrance and when I didn't comply he tried again but harsher. I let out a small gasp at his sudden ruthlessness and he took his opportunity to snake his tongue inside me, exploring my mouth. Hadn't it been thirty seconds already.

"THIRTY!" Josh shouted from beside me angrily, he clearly couldn't tell I hated every second of it.

The game  carried on like that basically me making out with someone then Josh getting angry after a couple of rounds we decided to play never have I ever. "So if you've done it you have to take a shot and the person who's had the least shots at the end has won." This was one game I knew I wouldn't win.

Vincent started," Never have I ever had a threesome." Wow he wasn't starting easy was he. I quickly grabs the shot glass and emptied it contents down my raw throat averting my eyes from the others looking down at the shot glasses and noticing only one other boy had drank his. I really hoped they wouldn't make me explain because I would rather forget the things I did it my crazy past life. Let's say I wasn't a normal seventeen year old.

"When did-" 

"I don't even wanna explain." I responded cutting off Vincent who was red with fury.

"Never have I ever gone skinny dipping." That one was obvious for me, 1) my parents owned a pool and jacuzzi and 2) they weren't home very often. I giggle as the alcohol had really got to me and gulped the shot down. 

The game went on and I slowing drank more and more. Leaning on Josh I started speaking, "You know Vincent everyone here is so hot!" I hiccuped and reached to touch Josh's jawline, "Ouchie." I whined.

"What happened, baby?" He asked sweetly, Vincent scoffed.

"Your jawline is so sharp it cut me!" I giggled again and began to get up. 

"Let's dance!" I shouted over the music with a sudden burst of energy dragging Josh to the lounge. He followed me eagerly and I started to grind on him.

"I think you should go to bed Mia we have school tomorrow and you're already going to be super hungover." He spoke softly and began to lift my weak body to the door. I didn't resist to leaving because I knew he was right.

We made our way to my room and I shakily unlocked the door still in his strong arms. 

"Which room is yours?" He whispered.

I tried not to laugh and stated, "first on -hiccup- the left," He kicked open my door with barely any force and put me down on the bed. I squealed and grabbed him so he fell next to me on the bed, I was known to become very flirty in my drunk states. Before he could react I had moved to his lap straddling his waist.

"You're so hot, Josh," I murmured running my hands through his soft hair.

"Mia I can't do anything with you, you're drunk. You'd regret it tomorrow." He tried to get up but I rapped my legs around him stopping him and pushing my butt back and fourth against his crotch feeling his little friend grow. I slowly began to lift off my shirt as he struggled against me.

"Mia stop, I'm leaving now. Before this goes too far."

"Ugh, Joshy can I pwease have a photo with you because you look like a prince and I can tell all my friends I met a prince? Can I be your princess?" He started to laugh at me.

"Ok one photo then I'm leaving, ok?"

He took the photo on his phone but I didn't seem to care in my state and then walked out the room leaving me to quickly fall asleep letting tiredness take over me.

Oh dayum, getting a little bit saucy in their ;) Hope you like the story so far. The next chapter should be very interesting - cue evil laugh - :) byeee Munchkins :)