Chapter 3

< Room's kinda like this but maroon - you get the idea  > (Published 29.10.17)

Mia POV

I was shaken back to life from my empty thoughts when a boy about the same age as me said, "Are you ready?" I was taken back immediately from the boy's beauty, he had soft dirty blond hair that fell effortlessly on his forehead giving him the perfect bedhead look and two dark oceans either side of his perfect nose that I was loosing myself in. I suddenly realised I was ogling at him and looked up to see him smirking at me. I could already feel my face heating up, which didn't usually happen as I was always kissing boys at parties or flirting effortlessly. 

"Um... yeah, my stuffs down there." I muttered awkwardly while a large grin filled his face, it was the first genuine one I'd seen today. He picked up a few my boxes and I grabbed my pink suitcase. We made our way down a grey corridor and a couple of tall and muscular boys walked passed, a few winking at me flirtatiously. Were everyone at this school this confident?  I smiled the boys away and noticed Luke tense up slightly next to me. What's up with him? 

I thought better then to ask him on it and we carried on walking in comfortable silence until we stopped at a large blue door labelled '116' in  black cursive. "Well here we are," he spoke softly as he opened the door, "Your room in the first on the left." 

Without hesitation I walked through the doorway to look around the large room. It was more like an apartment, it had a small kitchen, a large living room with two soft grey sofas in it and a small corridor with four doors in it. The first door on the right was white and had Luke written in large letters, the second was also white but had Connor written on it and there was two plain white doors on the left side. I opened the second one to find a large bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, shower, toilet and a decorated sink; wow these boarding schools really have it all. I quickly distinguished my first thought as I saw there was no lock on the door. This is going to be hell, I thought to myself. 

Luke walked through the bathroom door and saw where my eye were focused on and chucked deeply. "Yeah, the school has a policy on no locks in dorms. Something about a fire hazard." I could see he wasn't to unhappy about that fact.

"Well.. I better go unpack. I'll talk to you later and meet my other roommate." I said with a sudden burst of  enthusiasm  while clapping my hands together and walking to the second door.

The room was a dark shade of maroon  and had a large double bed in the centre. Either side of the bed were two marble table and a large dresser sat in the corner of the room next to a full length mirror. I sat on the cushioned trunk at the foot of my bed and started to unpack my things.

*****

My room finally looked perfect all my things fit in exactly and my bedding matched the coloured walls. I was walking towards the living room when I heard a loud knock on front door. Quickly I turned the corner to see Luke and boy I assumed to be Connor opening the door to an abundance of boys looking almost exactly like Luke. I stood listening intently in the corridor to the boys speak.

"So I heard the new girl is staying in your room," Were they talking about me? No they're talking about a different girl in this boys school, I thought sarcastically to myself. I carried on listening to their conversation without even thinking I was intruding in the slightest.

"I heard she's hot!" One said over the others.

"Yeah, me too."

"Yeah Dillon said he saw her come in here can we meet her, you know we should really be welcoming her to the school." Another said and I could almost see the smirk on his face.

"Ugh, wait here." Luke sneered and I could here his footsteps coming closer. I pretended to be walking down to the door as he came up to me.

"There's some people who want to see you." He spoke through gritted teeth, obviously he didn't like these people very much.

I went to the opened door to see around ten guys pushing each other to see me. "Hey?" I gazed across the sea of models in front of me, each one looking hotter than the one before. Someone pinch me.

"I love your accent, are you from England?" A boy asked winking at me , I was guessing was called Josh as the other boys kept calling him that.

"Yeah, I'm from Oxford, but I also lived in London for a while." I replied slowly settling into my surroundings. 

"Hey I'm Lucas, but you can call me babe." Lucas said proudly while I sniggered at his attempt at a pick up line.

"Guys lets go." I looked to the back of the group to see Vincent, my ex. This can't be happening, out of all of the places in America. Here? 

"Why would we leave we've only just got here?" Lucas asked confused.

"Because I know her." I started to walk down the corridor to my room but I still could hear them.

"So what dude?"

"She's my ex, guys."

"This one time I want your sloppy seconds." Ew gross!

*Knock knock* "Hey Mia I'm sorry about Vic, we have to go but I'll see you around." I could here Josh's footsteps as he walked away and once I heard the door close I left to meet my other roommate Connor.

Hey guys, so yet thats the 3rd chapter - she's finally in the school. I'm going to try and carry on updating everyday. Remember to comment and vote, bye munchkins x