Chapter 11

(published 5.11.17 *Firework*) I will be publishing Chap 12 when there are more reads because atm I'm kinda writing for no one. :(

"Sure, princess. You know you don't need to lie to me." He slowly learnt in to closing the space between us. My breath hitched, but I fought the urge to kiss back and slammed my palms against his chest pushing him back.

"Get away from me." He started laughing but his laugh faltered when Ben stood in front of him.

"Nobody touches her." His voice was loud and firm as he was talking to all the boys not just Josh.

Although his face showed his fear he stood his ground refusing to leave. Hugo towered over him grabbing the collar of Josh's shirt in his clenched fist and throwing him off the bench. There was a mixture of gasping and laughing the surrounded me. I nibbled on my roasted marshmallow trying to escape the mess around me. I didn't constantly need someone to save me like I was some damsel in destress but I didn't mind when Hugo did, he didn't get of hand like the other guys. I hated seeing the fights.

"You ok?" He questioned me worriedly before I nodded with a small smile in response. I didn't hate being with someone I didn't know very well. This way I didn't have a past that I regretted then, It's a new start getting to know him.

We walked over to the pond watching looking up at the sky to see all the stars shining brightly. There we met with Hugo and Noah -Ben's friends- and we all sat in the all too familiar circle.

"Okay so I know you're only a junior but I think you can handle drinking," He unzipped his backpack revealing two large bottles of vodka and four lemons. "So who's up for truth or dare? If you don't do the dare or answer the truth you have to take a shot." And I thought this wasn't going to be fun. We all said yes and began the game.

"Truth or dare?" Hugo asked me.

"Dare." considering last time this is probably the best option.

"I dare you to lick one of our abs." Although I had most defiantly dreamed of doing this I still felt awkward. Come on Mia you are the beautiful, confident girl who does anything without being embarrassed. Quickly I pulled up Hugo's shirt as he was sitting closest to me and licked his defined abs from his showing v-line to his chest. Once I finished I came back up to see all the boys staring at me with astonishment and a very smug looking Hugo.

Still out of it Noah stuttered, "Um, t-truth or dare?" The game carried on until it was my turn once again, so far I's had two shots when I was dared to do very racy things.

"Dare." I replied.

"Jump in the pond naked." Ben laughed evilly. 

"I'm not going to be the first drunk," I responded before turning around and undressing myself ignoring the wolf whistles of the boys and jumping in the green pond. One by one the other boys joined in and now we were all skinny dipping.

Hugo who was surprisingly sober considering how much he had drank, although he was very tipsy, started swimming towards me. "You're so beautiful." He slurred. I giggled in response leaning into him, we were meaninglessly flirting until Ben came up to us.

"I thought I said no one can touch her even if you are drunk." 

I giggled louder and got closer to Ben, "Is someoneee jealoussss?"

"Mia I'm going to take you back to our tent, you need to get some sleep." I tried uselessly to cover myself up as he dragged me out of the pool. He gave me his jumper which fitted over my small frame like a dress and clothed himself shoving all my stuff in his backpack befogging walking with me to the campsite. The coldness sobered me slightly and we walked in comfortable silence.

"Im getting dressed wait here." I ordered.

"Are you forgetting I just saw you naked and you saw me? It's fine." I nodded warily walking inside the tent. I quickly changed into my pj shorts and vest ,which were the only pyjama style I had brought as I thought I would be sleeping inside not in a cold forest somewhere, and snuggled into my sleeping bag.

I tried my hardest not to inform Ben that I was cold because I didn't want him to worry about me but I was very close to him and shivering very hard.

"If you're cold you can share my sleeping bag," He whispered kindly.

"It's fine I'm not cold," He wasn't convinced by my lie as he turned to me and raised his eyebrows. "I wouldn't fit anyway."

"Yes you would now come here." His voice was firm and I knew it wasn't up for negotiation so I climbed inside his warm sleeping bag trying to leave as much between us as possible. He obviously had different plans as he wrapped his arms around my small waist and under my head his stomach leaning against my back. I excepted his touch quickly and I relaxed in warmth drifting off to sleep.