Chapter 5

<same body type, dress and hair but face looks like it does in chap 1> (Published 29.10.17)

The next lessons went past quite (the British meaning of quite btw) fast considering I had to share them with horny skyscrapers. I ignored the obnoxious whistles as I walked down the hallway becoming lost in my own thoughts. I was awaken from my own world when I slammed against something hard. 

"Watch where you're going, princess," The sex god smirked at me once he noticed my staring at his body through his tight shirt. Ok, I know I said I couldn't have a relationship with my roommate but his uniform looked really good on him.

"Liking the view?" 

"ugh, no. Let's just go to lunch." We walked into the dining hall and sat down at a table with all the boys from this morning on. Their presence instantly reminded my of the photo and I scowled him.

"I know it was you."

"Oh, you mean the photo. I don't see the problem you looked good in it." Vincent smirked, I can't deal with him today, or ever. I guess there's two people left to sit with, and I'm choosing Luke. I got up from the table angrily ignoring the boys calls after me and walked to Luke's table with all eyes on me and sat down.

"Hey Mia, your new boyfriend not trading you so well? " All the boys sitting at the table were smirking to each other at my presence.

"He's not my boyfriend and It's not him whose the problem," 

"Oh yeah I heard Vincent was the one who planted the photo," He muttered. "But how did he get it?"

"With have history, I guess. But anyway why don't you introduce me to you beautiful friends" His friends all smirked at each other and he sat there silently. 

We spent lunch just talking and laughing. When the bell went off to signal last period I rushed off to my locker to get my clothes for PE, because I am the only girl they let me wear my own sports wear so I have nike running shorts, a grey sports bra and a matching grey jumper. I plan on keeping it on as I don't want to be stared at wearing only a sports bra.

I changed in a shower cubical, their really should have thought these things through before they sent me hear, then left to follow the other guys to the field. Today was sprinting and although I was really fast I really didn't want to do it. 

***

The lesson went by quickly and I had came first in nearly all the races. I had had a lot of practise at my old school after all.

I caught up with Josh and we began to walk in with the others "Oh Mia,  I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party tonight, it's in room 130 if you do go."

"I guess I could go," I had always been the party animal at my old school so I wasn't going to let down my representation now. "What time?"

"Around eight, you'll probably be the only girl their because we can only have visitors once a month but It's always super fun." I guess It couldn't be that bad

We wondered back in and got changed. As soon as the final bell went I ran back to my room. Who finishes school at five thirty? And I opened my closet and looked through my clothes to find the perfect dress. I pulled out a tight, red silk dress, it hugged my curves and looked great with my brown hair. (media)

I put on light makeup because I didn't like looking like an iced cake and I straightened my hair and left it down so it brushed against my exposed shoulders. I noticed Luke and Connor getting ready to leave in the kitchen so I strapped on my red heels and grabbed my rose clutch leaving through the door quietly rushing down the corridor.

124, 126, 128, 130 I stopped outside the door music pumping through the hinges. Here goes nothing, I slipped through the door into the room. It was bigger than my room, it had six doors down the corridor and a bigger living room that was filled drunk guys swaying to too loud music. So like the usual basically but without the barely clothed girls grinding on them.

I walked towards the drinks table taking a bottle from it and gulping it down. This is going to be fun.