Secret

Alternate Title: You're a Goddamn Enigma, Knot.

.

"You really surprised me, you know?"

"What made you surprised?"

"You're dating Kongpob for real?"

"Yeah," Prem nodded, then took a sip from his drink awkwardly. Was this the right time to bring it up? He decided against it — he wanted Kongpob and Arthit to have their moment.
He just didn't quite know what to say. He ended up patting Arthit on the shoulder again.
"I'm really happy for you guys," Arthit furrowed his brow, taken aback by Prem's sincerity.

"Thank you, man," Arthit responded. Still feeling awkward, Prem excused himself to look at his phone. He fired off a quick text and went back to the party, finding Knot and Tuta.

It wasn't long before he felt his pocket vibrate and he immediately grabbed for it.

"Who are you so eager to text? Literally all your friends are here, Prem," Tuta teased him. Prem just rolled his eyes before reading the message.
"Hey Knot, I'm gonna head out, I'll grab a cab," he said, not even looking up as his fingers typed out a response.

"I was planning on heading out soon anyway, I can just drop you off at home."

"Oh, um..." Prem finally looked up to see Knot and Tuta looking at him expectantly. "I'm not going to my place." Tuta then straight up started choking on his drink.

"Oh my god, are you seeing someone too? It was bad enough that Arthit found someone but you—"

"I'm just going to give notes to someone, geez Tuta, must you always be so dramatic?" Prem said, the tips of his ears burning. He wasn't lying; not completely.

"That's fine, just tell me where to go when we get going," Knot replies nonchalantly. They made their rounds, saying goodbyes, not worrying about Arthit getting home since he was glued to Kongpob's side.

They made their way down to the car in their own brand of comfortable silence.

"Oh," Knot started, once he pulled out onto the street, "I know exactly where we're going by the way." Prem snorted.

"I don't even doubt it," Knot was the intuitive type. He generally figured someone out before they themselves did.

"When are you going to tell people?"

"When the Arthit excitement dies down, probably." Knot hummed in response. They fell back into their quiet as Knot made all the right twists and turns.

"Thank you, Knot. You're a really good friend," Prem said, once they arrived at the dorm building. He stepped out of the car but didn't close the door. "I appreciate it."

"Of course. We are all sort of in similar situations, so who am I to be hypocritical?"

"Wait, what?" Prem furrowed his brow, but Knot just laughed and put the car back into drive.

"We'll talk later. Go have fun." Prem smiles and shook his head before slinging his bag into his shoulder.

"You're a goddamn enigma, Knot."

"Just text me if you need a ride home, now go already." He said in a light tone.

"See you, man," he said before turning to make the familiar trek upstairs. He reached the door labeled 36 fairly quickly and knocked.

"That was so fast. I wasn't expecting you to get here for another half an hour," a voice said while the door opened.

"You said you needed help studying, who am I to make you wait?" Prem said smoothly before leaning in passed the door's threshold to plant a kiss on Wad's cheek.

"Hey! Jerk!" Wad exclaimed, cheeks tinted light pink. He smacked Prem on the bicep, but he clearly wasn't angry at all.

"Sorry Wad, you know I just like seeing you blush."

"Shut up and help me go over these notes," he turned towards the table.

"Sure," Prem smirked, closing the door behind him, "Notes."

.

This is actually one of the first PremWad fics I wrote so I'm sorry if it's a bit out of character. I just wanted to post it 😊