Oneshot: Leo

Third Person POV:

Y/N is daughter of Khione  but she was nothing like her mother. She was actually nice, kind, helpful, caring and understanding, she wasn't selfish, she was just the best. This all caught the eyes of a boy named Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus. Leo was stunned by her personality and her beauty. Her mother would never approve of him but he didn't care, all he wanted was her.

Leo and Y/N have been spending time with each other lots and their feelings for each other have been growing fonder everyday. Everyday in Bunker 9 Y/N would watch Leo fix, tear apart, and tinker with things for hours. Sometimes they both would forget about eating. They both just loved machines and found them fascinating.

Today was just like any other day but a little bit different. Leo was just finishing up giving Festus a tune up when Y/N sighed happily stopping Leo from what he was doing. He turned to face her and asked, "What you thinking?" Y/N's beautiful eyes looked at Leo and said, "I just remember when my dad would fix up his old car and I would watch him in amazement as his hand fixed it like it was nothing." Leo smiled and said, "Your dad sounds like me." Y/N smiled and said, "Ya, you would like him, he's just great."

Leo continued where he left off and in a few minutes Leo asked, "Y/N can you hand me that wrench from over there." Y/N got up from her stool and grabbed the wrench and handed it to Leo. Leo sat down and noticed the wrench was dirty. He looked over to see if he had any rags to clean it and he had none.

Leo got an idea and took off his shirt. He was wiping off the wrench with a smirk playing on his face. Y/N saw this and couldn't help but stare at his good figure. Yes Leo is scrawny but he's a well built scrawny.

Leo chuckled and said, "Are you checking Me out?" Y/N's face was a deep shade of red. "N-no I wasn't." She replied and turned away. "Leo looked up and took her hand making her jump. "I didn't say you couldn't." Leo said smirking. Leo set the wrench and his shirt down and stood up. Only then did Y/N look at him.

Y/N saw Leo leaning in to kiss her and she did the same. In seconds their lips were on each other's. In a minute they broke apart and Leo asked, "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" Y/N blushed a little and said, "I'd love to Leo." And that was the start of a everlasting relationship.

Authors Note: I got a few updates done! I got some inspiration and I'm gonna write until I got non left! So I guess your stuck with me! 😝