Oneshot: Jason

Jason's POV:

Today is the day Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood are against each other in a good old game of baseball. On the Camp Jupiter team we have Octavian, Hazel, Frank, Reyna, Dakota, Michael, Leila, and I. On Camp Half-Blood team they have Y/N, Percy, Leo, Nico, Will, Annabeth, Clarrise, and Piper. Connor and Travis are announcing while everyone else are in the stands cheering.

"Batting we have Camp Half-Blood and in field we have Camp Jupiter! Everyone get to positions, we have a baseball game to start!" Announced Connor. I was the pitcher and Y/N was up to bat. I threw the ball and Y/N hit it and it went out far. She dropped the bat and sprinted to first base.

Dakota ran as fast as he could to get the ball. By the time he got the ball Y/N was already at second base. Dakota threw the ball to Reyna at second base but Y/N was already gone to third. I was worried that she'd get a home run. Reyna got the ball and threw it to Hazel at third base and Y/N stopped at third knowing she can't get a home run. Hazel caught the ball and threw it back to me.

Camp Half-Blood was cheering wildly for Y/N awesome run. Me I was definitely impressed at my crush Y/N. I've known her for a year now and I want to be more than a friend to her.

"Now that was an impressive run wasn't it Connor?" Said Travis announcing. "You bet Travis, if Camp Half-Blood plays this good Camp Jupiter won't have a chance!" Announced Connor.

I pitched the ball to Nico and he missed. "Strike 1!" Yelled Octavian. Octavian threw the ball back to me and I pitched again. This time Nico hit the ball and ran to first base. Y/N ran to home base and made it. Leila got the ball and threw it back to me.

Now it was Leo's turn to bat. I pitched and he missed. "Strike 1!" Yelled Octavian. I pitched again Leo missed again. "Strike 2!" Octavian Yelled. I pitched the final time and Leo hit it. Reyna got the ball and stepped on her base and Nico was out. Reyna threw the ball to Frank at first base and just before Frank caught it Leo fell flat smack on his face.

(Hahahaha Leo fell, sorry but I had to, it's funny!)
"Oooooh and Leo bit the dust!" Said Travis. "Now that must have hurt." Said Connor holding in a laugh.

He was a inch short of reaching first base. Frank caught the ball and Camp Jupiter went wild. It was our turn to bat and Camp Half-Blood would be out in the field.

Time Skip to last 5 minutes of the game brought to you by Percy and Octavian fighting about how Octavian killed Percy's teddy! RIP Percy's teddy!

The bases where loaded. (if you don't know what that means it means there is a player on every base) I was the last person to bat. If I don't get my team home then we lose the game.  Annabeth was the pitcher for Camp Half-Blood. And she is the only one that knows about my crush on Y/N. We made a plan before the game to help me tell Y/N how I feel.

Annabeth threw the ball and I hit it in Y/N direction and she caught it in the air. My team lost but I have won. Y/N looked at the ball and saw all the sweet things I wrote on it. I ran up to her and kissed her. She kissed back and I was so happy I felt like fireworks were shooting off in my stomach.

When we separated I asked, "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled and said, "I'd love to!" When she said yes I knew this was the beginning of a everlasting relationship.

Authors Note: This one is amazing and really cute! I loved writing it and it took a while but it was worth it!