Imagine: What happens when your on your time of the month

Percy: *laying in Percy's bed yelling at him* "Percy! Go get meh foooood!" "No, you get some if you want some!" "Get me food or I won't make you blue food!" *runs to get you food*

Jason: "Come on it can't be that bad!" *glares at him with hate* "Let me show you how it feels....." *kicks Jason in the balls* "Owwww!" "Now you understand!"

Frank: *cuddles with you to try and make you feel better* "Thanks Frankie." "No problem Bae."

Leo: *bleeds accidentally on the bed sheets* "Your bleeding!" "Leo I'm fine, it's normal." "Who is doing this to you!?" "Mother Nature." *grabs coat to walk outdoor* "Where are you going?" "To stop Mother Nature from hurting you!"

Nico: *saying "I hate you" to everyone and smashing things* "I HATE YOU! AND YOU! AND YOU!" *hides in the shadows*

Luke: *groaning and eating tons of food* "If you eat anymore you're gonna pop!" "Is that a challenge?"
(That is sooo me!)

Will: *gets you medication and makes you a comfy spot* "I shall nurse you back to health my darling!" "Thanks Sunshine!"

Connor: "So this happens every month?" "Yes dumb dumb." "So your like peeing blood?" *slaps hand to own fore head* 🤦🏼‍♀️

Travis: *tries to make you smile* "F*ck off." "Hey don't swear!" *glares are him*

Octavian: *both are in bad mood* "You wanna cut up teddy bears?" "Sure!" *killing teddy bears to get rid of anger*