Oneshot: Nico

This oneshot is for mintjin hope you like it!
Nico's POV:
Eugenea Huang is a beautiful, unique, wonderful girl. She has black straight hair that looks like coals. Her hazel eyes a just perfect and her tanned skin sets off her whole lovey look. But her personality is even better or the same as her beauty. She's shy like me, sarcastic, and sometimes savage which that's okay.

She is a strong powerful demigod. Her father is Asclepius, son of Apollo and astonishing skills of healing and medicine. Her healing skills are just as amazing as her fathers. She may not be a child of the main gods don't underestimate her power. She is just as good as damaging as her healing.

Today at camp we got a day off so Eugenea and I decided to go to the museum. Eugenea hasn't been to a museum since she was young so I thought I'd surprise her. She loved the surprise. When she saw where we were she broke out into a huge grin that was as bright as the sun.

We walked through the museum together and I reached for her hand to hold. When our hands touched I felt like thousands of skeletal butterflies were going wild in my stomach. She looked at our hand and blushed but she never pulled away. We continued walking enjoying each other's company and the history of the museum.

Eugenea and I have a really close relationship. Although we aren't dating yet, it feels like we have been since we get along so good. But it never was this good. Before when we first met I tried to push her away like everyone else. I was afraid to lose someone special again. I couldn't go through the same pain. No matter how hard I tried she always came back. She never gave up.

She would do nice things like leave lunch at my cabin door if I didn't come to eat or leave a note saying she's going to try to make me feel better. She just showed up to camp and noticed me first. You'd think she'd notice the more popular demigods but she noticed me. I was never myself after losing my sister and I wasn't for a long time. When Eugenea did those nice things she made me feel better. And eventually we started talking and became close friends. Without her I honestly don't know what I would have done.

Eventually we got to the dinosaur skeletons and I got a wicked cool idea. I smirked and Eugenea noticed then smirked back. She knew what I was about to do. We were going to bring the dinosaurs to life and re-enact Jurassic Park. Yes, we're crazy, crazy awesome!

We brought them to life and since the mist covered it from the mortals. We rode dinosaurs and had a great time. After hours at the museum we left. When we got out the front doors I took Eugenea's hands in mind and said, "Eugenea, we've been close friends for a while now and I just want to thank you for being there for me. You helped me feel better and I honestly don't know what I would've done without you. My feelings have been growing even more for you. I think- gods this is going to sound cheesy and cringy but, I love you. Would you be my girlfriend?" Eugenea smiled as she held tears of joy from slipping. She nodded her head feeling she can't trust her words because her voice may crack from all the heart warming things said.

Tears swelled in my eyes feeling that I got everything I need. We both leaned in and kissed. Her lips were soft and sweet. I could kiss her forever but we needed air. When we parted we both smiled. This was absolutely perfect.