Oneshot: Nico

Authors Note: Hey guys this video above makes me sad because of all the sad things Nico has been through. Nico is a soldier, he keeps fighting, he is strong, he has seen death, and most of all he knows how it feels to be in emotional pain. Nico is my inspiration to keep living the life we are in!

Y/N POV:
I was in my apartment in New York studying for my Italian test. I went to Camp Half-Blood one year ago and had the time of my life. I have met so many people just like me but one stood out more from the rest, his name is Nico di Angelo. Nico is the son of Hades which is cool, I am the daughter of Hecate.

I was having trouble studying and I heard a knock on the door. I got up and went to answer the door. I opened the door and stood my best friend Nico.

"Nico!" I said and gave him a hug. Nico hugged back and chuckled, "Miss me?" "Yes I haven't seen you in a month!" I said with a huge smile. We let go and I asked, "Not to sound rude or anything but what are you doing here?"

Nico smiled and said, "Do I need an excuse to come visit my friend?" "No I guess not. Come on inside." I said. Nico walked in and I closed the door.

Nico was walking around and we got to my bed room and Nico just smiled and said, "I see your studying for a test." Nico was right there were papers all over the room so it was obvious.

"Yes, I have to study for my Italian test and its on Friday so I have two days to study." I said and sat down and read over my papers. Nico smiled and said, "I could help you study."

"Nico how could you help-" I was cut off my Nico saying, "Io parlo itanliano." (I know Italian.)

"Alright then." I said. Nico smiled and helped me study. Nico helped me study for two hours and Nico asked, "Can I stay overnight?" "Yeah sure." I said. Nico looked over at the clock and it read 9:00pm. Nico said, "I am going to bed and you should too." "Yeah, do you know where the guest room is?" I asked. "Yeah, I saw it when I was walking around." Said Nico.

"Okay, good, Night Nico." I said. "Night Y/N." said Nico and left the room.

Time skip to the next day of studying!

Nico and I were studying hard and I actually got the hang of it. "Ti amo." Said Nico. "What does that mean?" I asked. Nico rolled his eyes and said, "It means today." "Are you sure." I asked. "Yes I am." He said.

Nico and I studied so much we both fell asleep. When I woke up I heard the bus honking for me. I got ready fast and got my stuff and left. Nico woke up with me and just did his own thing.

Once I got to school I had to do the test. I think I will do okay since Nico helped. The test was fairly hard but I think I will get a good mark.

The rest of the morning blew away and we got to get our tests back. I got only one question wrong! I asked my teacher, "I thought ti amo means today?" My teacher shook her head and said, "No it means I love you." I nodded my head and gave my teacher the test back.

I walked straight home and once I got inside I said, "Nico ti amo, I got only one question wrong." Nico came over and he said, "That's great, which one did you get wrong?" I walked closer to him and said, "Ti amo, it doesn't mean today, it means I love you."

Nico blushed and said, "Oh....uh....." I smiled and I asked, "Nico do you love me?" Nico blushed more and said, "Yes." I said, "Ti amo." Then I kissed Nico and he kissed back. His lips where softer than I thought. "Ti amo." He said with a smile. "Ti amo." I said.

Authors Note: Awwwe! Isn't that cute! Ti amo guys! This chapter is so cute and I loved writing it! Hey everyone it's Leo Valdez's birthday! All you fans out there do something special in honour of our Super Sized McShizzle Man! Remember requests are open, don't be shy! And don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter! Ti amo!