Oneshot: Jason

Jason's POV:
I, Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, have a crush, on a girl. Y/N........what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Y/N is the daughter of Nike, she is so smart, pretty, kind, funny, and sweet. She just blows me away with her beauty and brains.

I was in my cabin thinking of a way to tell her how I feel when Leo barged in. "You know there is a thing called knocking." I say getting off my bed. "Yeah I know. But anyways, I heard you have a crush on a certain Nike girl. Is that true?" Asked Leo wiggling his eye brows.

I looked down at the ground and said, "Yes but she probably doesn't feel the same......" "Dude! That's great! You. Need. To. Ask. Her. Out." Said Leo. "Well it's not that easy Leo!" I said.

"And whys that?" He asked. "Because in capture the flag she tried to kill me so her team could win!" I said. "Dude everyone tries to kill each other to win! Your over thinking this!" Said Leo.

I rolled my eyes and Leo said, "When a girl starts trying to kill you, you know she's into you." I smiled and said, "You know what, I am am the mighty Jason, and I am gonna tell her how I feel!" "That's my boy!" Said Leo.

I walked out of my cabin and I saw Y/N going for a walk. I ran after her and said, "Y/N!" She turned around and said, "Oh, h-hey Jason." She stuttered! Does she like me?

"I want to show you something." I said. "Oh, okay." She said. I grabbed her by the waist and flew up into the sky. She screamed and I stopped so we were able to see the camp bellow and the beautiful sunset.

"Wow......" she said as she looked at the view. I smiled and said, "It's beautiful ain't it?" "Yeah, it really is." She said. "Well it's not as beautiful as you." I said making Y/N blush.

"Y/N, I have been meaning to ask you, would you like to go out with me and be my girlfriend?" I asked sounding a bit hopeful. She smiled brightly and said, "Yes!"

I leaned down and gave her a kiss that melted her heart. The kiss was amazing and wonderful! Her lips tasted like freshly picked strawberries.

This is the best day of my life! I got the girl of my dreams! Leo was right when a girl tries to kill you it only means she's into you.

Authors Note: Okay yeah I have to admit this wasn't the greatest but at least I tried to update and make two in one day.

The next one is a Luke! Everybody can't resist Lukie Pookie! Thank you to bookaremylife21 for the idea of a Luke oneshot!