Oneshot: Frank and Hazel

Authors Note: Hey guys! So I think Frank and Hazel are the cutest Roman couple ever! They are just adorable so I had to make a oneshot of them!

Hazels POV:
I was at Camp Half-Blood going for a walk. As I was walking a little Panda bear came up to me. "Awwwweee! Frank what are you doing?" I said. Well Pandas don't live in Long Island and Frank is the only one who can turn into animals soooo......

Frank changed back from a Panda to his normal self. Frank said, "I heard you liked Pandas so I thought if I became a Panda you would like me......." "Frank I like you, why would you doubt that? We are friends." I said. "Well I needed to know if you like me so I would have enough confidence to do this." He said. Before I could say a word Franks lips were on mine.

I hesitated for a few seconds before kissing him back. We kissed for a while but broke apart for air. Frank smiled and asked, "Will you be my girlfriend Hazel?" I nodded my head and I kissed him. He kissed back and from that moment on he never doubted I liked him again.

Okay that sucked and it was short. Sorry for not updating, I wanted time to read some stories of mine and I was also busy with personal life. I will do some reader oneshots now and I might do some imagines. That's all and have a good day everybody!