Oneshot: Luke

Authors Note: Hey guys, thank you to MrsLightningThief122 for the request for a Luke oneshot and I will try my best to make it reach your standards! Hope you like it and enjoy!

Sara Hunt's POV:
I was at Camp Half-Blood in my cabin the Hermes cabin. I am claimed by my father Hades. Yes some people are scared of me but once they get to know me they aren't scared anymore.

I was reading a book when Luke came in with a worried look. I was really concerned about Luke because he is my boyfriend. "Hey Luke, what's wrong?" I asked. "I am asking you something very important." He said and I but down my book. "What is it?" I asked.

He took a deep breath and said, "I love you and I want you to be on my side." "What? Why do I need to be on your side?" I asked confused. "Will you join me to be on Kronos's side?" He asked. I was shocked a little but not too much, I knew his past life so I know his motive.

"Okay I will join you, but as long as you don't hurt any future children of Hades." I said looking out for my future siblings. "Deal. But we need to leave now before Percy comes back from his quest." Said Luke. I nodded my head and Luke and I left Camp Half-Blood, together.

Time skip to a few years in the future!

I am staying with Luke at Westport Connecticut while he plans with Kronos of how to take over the world. Kronos is evil, he is bad news for Luke, and for my fellow demigods back home. I visit Camp and spy on Kronos and his evil plans. Once I find out a plan I tell the Camp and Kronos's plan is stopped.

I haven't been caught yet and I am only doing this because I love Luke. I was in mine and Luke's bedroom when Luke walked in and sat down beside me. "Hey Luke, what's up?" I asked giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He sighed and said, "Kronos wants me to host him but I don't want to....." I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "Then don't, it's your choice." Luke smiled a little and said, "Let's leave this place, leave everything and everyone behind and go on the run." "Okay Luke, I will go on the run for the rest of my life if it means I will get to be with you." I said.

Luke pulled me into a loving and heart filled kiss, one of the best kisses I ever shared with Luke. "I love you Sara, and I always will." Said Luke. "I love you too Luke, and always will till the end of our time." I said and we kissed each other again. Together and Forever with my Love!

Authors Note: Hey how was it? I had trouble thinking of a good ways for them to say I love you but I got it. Now if anyone has an idea for another PJO & HoO character let me know and I will make one! I am thinking of making a Frank one, it might be a little cheesy but I have two good ideas! Remember to comment and vote!