I can't describe it still, only the weight on my chest like something was about to happen..Like death or danger or something. It sure would be great if I could make more sense of my Valkyrie powers but so far, I'm out of luck. I only know whenever I get this weight on my chest, this pain inside of me.. I know something bad is going to happen and that it usually means danger or death. This whole chooser of the slain thing is getting on my nerves, I didn't want to deal with this or be in charge of lives. It's too much, I couldn't even handle doing life guarding for crying out loud.

I let out a sigh, looking forward to see that Lydia and Allison stopped too. "Look, they stopped too...Wonder why?" I said, when suddenly something crashed into Lydia's windshield. I gasped, everyone quickly piling out of the jeep to run over and make sure they were okay. I ran over to Lydia, making sure she was all right while Scott checked out Allison. "Are you hurt? Are you okay?" I asked, making sure she was okay and so far so good.

"It came out of nowhere. It ran right into us." Lydia said, still panicked. I glanced over to her car, seeing a deer had crashed through the windshield. "I'm freaking out! How the hell does it just run into us? I saw it's eyes before it hit us. It was like it was..-like it was crazy." Lydia screamed, still shaken from the accident.

Scott walked over to the front of the car, putting his hand on the deceased deer to get a feeling of it's chemo-signals that he explained Derek said were how they sense things. "No, it was scared...Terrified." Scott explained while we looked all around us, trying to see if there was anything else.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Dad, come on..I know I should have asked first but don't you think enduring all this extra super hard training is worth a little reward? Besides...I'd like to feel more connected to mom, like I'm following in her footsteps and making her proud. And--I don't know. It's also said to be a symbol used for protection. With how our lives are turning out, it'd be nice to believe in something..Like I'd be protected." I pointed out to dad.

After getting dropped back off at home, I told dad what happened with the whole camping trip gone wrong; don't worry I left out the whole thing with stiles before Scott interrupted, then the tattoo shop before ending with what happened to Lydia's car. But of course, he only heard something about the tattoo shop, being mad that I got one without his permission. Frankly, I was kind of in awe that he only heard that part of the conversation instead of the one about the freaky deer attacking Lydia's car.

"Sweetheart, I know you want to be connected to your mother and everything. But I honestly, don't think you should be trying so hard to quickly grow up. Or be so quick to jump straight into your mother's footsteps. She didn't want you going down that path, she wanted you--us to have normal lives." Dad sighed, sitting training with me. I blocked one of his attacks, still keeping up the pace as we kept blocking the others attacks.