The Sun Can Fuck Right Off

Chapter 33

" The Sun Can Fuck Right Off. "

Rochelle Quinn's POV:

Groaning as the sudden ache in my head hit mercilessly, I pushed my body upwards and shoved off the thing that held me down.

Which appeared to be an arm.

What did I do last night?

A sharp ray of light hit my eyes the moment they opened, only furthering my confusion of what I did.

But one thing was certain in my mind; The Sun Can Fuck Right Off.

"Wake up." I shoved the body harshly, not caring when I heard them wince underneath the covers.

I tried again, pushing a bit harder this time. "What the fuck did we do last night?"

Pulling the covers up, I looked into Kenzie's confused eyes.

Shit.

Did I fuck Kenzie?

He chuckled lightly, pulling the covered up to hide his torso. A smug grin hugged his lips lazily. "No, we didn't fuck. But you did kiss me."

"No I fucking didn't." I argued instantly, wishing that I could actually remember what happened.

My knee began hurting as I stretched it out, I rolled my eyes and signed frustratedly. "Who'd I fight with?"

He smirked again, biting his lip slightly. "Mia. She wouldn't get off me so you got her off for me. I think you was a bit jealous."

I scoffed, "I highly doubt it, Dracula."

"It would've been laughing so much if she wasn't near me. You got all Alpha Male on me, Quinn. You looked like one scary ass Derek Hale looking motherfucker." He laughed, shaking his head slightly as he looked down with a small smile on his face at the thought.

I didn't reply, but I caught his eyes.

"Why are you glaring at me like that?"

"I'm really hoping that you'll spontaneously combust." The sarcasm in my voice was undeniable, and almost cruel but he still grinned at me as if I didn't say anything.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked again, ridding my tone of any positive emotion.

"Last night." He sent me a half smile, diverting his eyes. "You don't remember but Mia was drunk and she tried to say and do somethings and you stopped her. Thank you for that."

I'm getting too close to them.

"You're right." He looked hopeful for a second as I nodded at him, "I don't remember."

I stood up, stretching, and walked out of the room.

And I swear I could feel the disappointed gaze of my NYE lover follow me.

*+*+*+*

"What the fuck are you guys watching?" My eyebrows furrowed as I dived onto the couch, with Kane rudely sat in my way.

Keegan shrugged his shoulders, "It was Kace's turn to pick."

"Well what show is it?" I asked again, rolling my eyes. Keegan huffed as I lay across the couch, shuffling my feet into his lap. Kenzie sat on a chair adjacent to the large couch, avoiding my shifting gaze.