Smells like teen sluts

Chapter 22

" Smells like teen sluts"

Rochelle Quinn's POV:

Punch. Punch. Punch.

Sweat dripped down my forehead as I hit the boxing bag, my breathing coming out ragged as I stayed in time with the music.

Punch. Punch. Kick.

I hit without mercy. I hit as if the bag in front of me was infact a person, an attacker. My knuckles started to sting as I attacked relentlessly.

Punch. Kick. Punch.

Bulldog. Bulldog. Bulldog.

Punch.

He's gonna come back for all of us.

Upper-hook. Lower-hook. Punch. Punch. Kick.

I need to stop punishing myself like this.

I grabbed the bag quickly to stop it swinging out of my control. Taking a deep breath, I rested my head on the bag, straightening out my bruised fingers.

Pulling out my earphones, I headed to the kitchen and ended up being greeted by all the Jensen brothers.

"It smells like teen sluts in here, which one of you got laid last night?" I ask bluntly, grabbing myself a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

"I did." Kane smirked proudly, despite Kace sending daggers in his direction. "Kacey was left sleeping on the sofa."

I raised my eyebrow, high-fiving him. "Woah, good on you, Candy Kane."

He shook his head amusedly but didn't comment on the nickname.

"Rocky?" Keegan looked at me, a serious glint in his eyes. "Is there a chance that you have a pain fetish?" He questioned solemnly, eyeing my purple fists.

"There's a possibility." I shrugged, flexing my fingers out. "It doesn't hurt."

"Are you IED? Or something similar? You seem to have a lot of anger outbursts." Kane asked, taking a small sip of his coffee while leaning against the kitchen counter. His tone wasn't judgemental in any way, just curious.

Kade looked up from his phone for the first time since my epic arrival, "IED?"

"Intermittent explosive disorder." I replied bitterly, taking another swig of my drink. "And I don't believe I am. I just have a low tolerance for bullshit."

"Who has a low tolerance for bullshit and how can I ruin that for them?" A cheeky grin appeared in the doorway.

"Fuck off, Kenzie." I chuckled, giving him the middle finger.

"Wow, that really hurt my cold, dead heart." His hand went over his heart dramatically, feining sadness and shock.

"So stupid." The corners of my lips pulled up unwillingly as I stared at his exaggerated expression.

"You love it."

I snorted and shook my head at him, turning my gaze to see Keegan looking at me with a mischevious glint in his eyes.

"Shut up, Keegan."

He shrugged innocently, "I didn't say anything."

The doorbell rang just as I was about to respond. I glared at Keegan while Kenzie went to open the door.