One in a million.

Chapter 44

" One in a million. "

Rochelle Quinn's POV:

"It's not my birthday." I looked at everyone, raising my eyes in judgement at the vibrant clothes they were wearing.

What the actual fuck.

"I'm certain that it's your birthday." Alec deadpanned, blowing into the party horn to release an underwhelming sound.

I signed at him, Why the fuck do I even leave the house? "Give me calendar right fucki- Oh nevermind. It's my birthday. Woo hoo."

I made the most unenthusiastic sound ever, wishing that someone would just come and shoot me right now.

A sudden thought popped into my head, I looked at Alec. "Do you have cake?"

Sky pushed past him, looking at me as if I was stupid. "Are you joking? Of course we have cake."

Maybe this party won't be so bad after all.

I walked over to the dining room table, ignoring any of the others that tried to speak to me. I examined the cake closely.

Baskin robbins Oreo cookie cake.

My life just got 100x better.

I picked up the knife and cut the cake into fours, placing a piece onto the weird paper plates.

Grabbing a fork, I went to put a piece in my mouth when I noticed everyone staring at me. I narrowed my eyes, my voice taking a serious tone. "I'm eating this entire cake by myself and anyone who tries to stop me is going to get a fork in their eye."

"What about everyone else at your party?" Sky looked heartbroken at the fact I was practically stood in front of the cake and not letting anybody else even look at it.

I shrugged, "Not my issue if you didn't buy a second cake."

Duh.

Stupid idiots should've bought another cake if they wanted some.

Zach blinked at me, "There's no way you can eat all of that."

I narrowed my eyes at him further, scoffing out loud. "Fucking watch me."

And with that last sentence, I proved him wrong.

*****

Zach stared at me open mouthed, his eyes running over the cake crumbs scattered on my plate.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I deadpanned, sending him an annoyed look.

"You just ate the entire cake." Fuck Sky looking heartbroken, Zach looked at me as if I'd just killed a puppy.

"I said I would." I shrugged, staring at the boy in disbelief.

You would've thought after knowing me for 8 years he would've stopped doubting me.

Ivan walked up to me, Jesse was basically stuck by his side. I'd never seen them look so happy.

"Reagan's just texted me saying he'll be here soon, and he has a massive birthday present for you." He smirked at me, did he know something that I don't?

"Tell me." I demanded instantly, "Is Bodhi coming?"

Alec's head shot up at the mention of his long lost best friend.