Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 26*~*~

Are you all happy? I AM :D CAUSE THERES GONNA BE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: I do not know if this actually happens in real life... DONT JUDGE ME!!! :D

Shayla :D

Chappy 26

"T-twins?" I stuttered.

"Yes, it's quite unusual you have both a girl and a boy, very unusual for she-wolves." She said.

"Wait so it doesn't happen?" I asked.

"No. Not at all. Actually you're very lucky to have a child. There's only a pregnancy once a month and not even that." She said. Well, Danny's gonna be really happy. Abby and Gabe.

"Wow. My Danny is going to be so excited when he hears the news!" His mom said.

"Yeah." I said.

When we got back Danny wasn't there but then again I didn't expect him to. He's out with his dad. In the mean time I went to sleep. Just as I closed my eyes an arm went around my waist and Danny kissed my forehead.

"How'd it go?" He asked.

"Uh... we're having twins AND you'll have your Gabe and Abby." I said. he was soo excited he just held me. I mean SOOO excited. I've never seen him this happy before but I love it.

"Thank you. Thank you sooo much Gabi." He said. I smiled. And turned to him.

"Danny I want you to know that I would do any and everything for you." I said.

"You've given me all I need." He said. "Now all I want you and need you to be strong. Very strong."

"You act like I'm having the baby now." I said.

"Oh, you're gonna hear this then too." he said.

"Get some sleep Danny." I said. "You're tired and I'm tired and surprised and I if you need me to be strong I need my sleep."

"I'll be there Gabi."He said.

"I know you will." I said. I turned on my side and went to sleep. You know like on those movies when a woman is prego the guy'll put his hand right on her stomach? Yeah well that's what Danny did. We definitely need to stop watching those stupid chick flicks.

(A/N I'm just gonna skip through a couple months cause... well pregnancies are REALLY boring... well at least this one is so I'm not gonna bore you with that crap.)

...

A couple months later

...

We were watching Juno, and Baby Momma, and All About Steve (A/N PLEASE watch that movie if you haven't It's the funniest sooooo far :D) I look like a freaking balloon but Danny loves it. Lyle, Kane, Zack, Matt and Ian decided to come for when I had Abby and Gabe. I dunno why but they just wanted to see how our kids turned out. I've prohibited any profanity... for now and when around Abby and Gabe. Everyone found it unusual. But if you think about it why would I want our kids to learn how to say shit in school? Not parental people! I felt a massive kick and I held my stomach. HEY THAT'S ME YOU'RE KICKING!

"Are you ok babe?" Danny asked wide eyed. Did I mention I was due soon? So he's major protective.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just thirsty." I said shaking it off. Danny went and got me some water. I didn't drink it too fast cause then I would have to go pee back to back.

"Wait, so the first ultrasound wasn't the baby."

"No, it was a squirrel." I busted out laughing. I mean her boyfriend was STUPID why the heck are you gonna take a ultrasound of a squirrel? I mean be smart and copy one from off the internet smart one! I got up.