Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 2*~*~

Hey, hows it going, thats good...

Told you i was random.

Check it out.

xxShaylaxx

Chappy 2

In front of me was Danny, he was pacing-no not naked they decided to put on boxers... even though I said clothes they wore boxers.

"Can I go?" I asked.

"Not until you tell me why you're here." Danny said.

"I did, a million times! I'm here because I was-"

"Enjoying the nature I know you said a million times." He said.

"Then why the heck did you ask me?" I asked.

"To see if you'd change your answer." He said.

"Well, since I haven't changed my story can I go home?" I asked.

"No darlin you're staying with us." Danny smirked.

"Uh, right... I have a home to go to already so... if you could untie me that'd be GREAT." I said.

"No darlin you're not going anywhere."

"I'm not your darling! The name's Gabi, need me to spell it out for you man-wolf? G. A. B. I. Gabi... geez to think you had the brains to keep me here..." I said then muttered.

"Us werewolves are very smart." Lyle winked.

"Were not man wolves were werewolves." Ian said.

"Oh really I couldn't tell the difference. One minute I'm being chased by wolves the next naked guys are staring at me naked. I really didn't know there was just such a distinct difference between a werewolf and a man-wolf it's the same to me!" I said sarcastically.

"How old are you?" Zack asked.

"Like I'm giving my age away to man-wolves... I'm not desperate nor stupid... I'm 18." I said nodding.

"Right, should we untie her? She's not going anywhere anyway." Lyle asked Danny.

"Why are you asking him?" I asked.

"Yeah go ahead." Danny said.

"What are you the Alpha or something man-wolf number 1?" I asked laughing and noticed no one else was laughing.

"I am the Alpha." He said. I stopped laughing.

"Oh, my god... the Alpha is in front of me deciding my fate... oh crap... what if he does something..." I thought out loud. They laughed and Lyle finished untying me. I jumped up and reached for the door.

"Sit down Gabi." Danny said.

"But.... I wanna leave...." I said.

"Sit. Down." He said. I sat down in between Kane and Matt. "You're not leaving."

"But I need to finish packing..." I said.

"Listen Gabi, I'm not telling you again!" He said. I sighed. Well don't think I'm not gonna run away...

"Fine." I said. I stood up. "Well, I need a breath of fresh air."

"If you try to run away we'll catch up." Matt said.

"You did it twice now I think I know this." I said. I took a step out while they talked. I looked around. It was like a freaking city here. Just without cars. A village I guess. I dunno. I took a deep breath and took a risk. I ran and this time I'm gonna jump off and into that waterfall. Shortly after I was in the forest the man-wolves were chasing me. I made it to the waterfall and took a leap of faith. I'm so glad my parents gave me swimming lessons when I was 3 cause I really needed them now. I swam up to surface just to see Kane and Lyle in the water with me.... Human.