Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 8*~*~

Sorry it took so long i was think of what i would write in the future.

HEY if you dont mind checking out the story

Beliving me--by Cattieme

I really like it a lot. Read vote fan comment for both of our stories tell everyone too!

Thanks!

xxShaylaxx

Chappy 8

~*~*Gabi's P.O.V*~*~

I couldn't take a shower cause I couldn't stand so I took a bath. Wow the last time I've taken a bath was in ice. Yeah ice. I was beat up that bad. As much as I wanted a hot bath I switched the water to freezing cold. It tends to help besides its good for your skin. All my bruises and cuts were numb now and it didn't hurt. THANK GOD! I got out and got dressed. I wore my black and white checkered skinny jeans and a black Paramore shirt. I slipped on my vans since those were comfortable to wear. I put on makeup, I don't wear blush and foundation cause I'm proud of being pale and I don't wanna change it. I wore black eyeliner and eye shadow and red lipstick then I walked out with my I pod touch. I listened to Linkin Park Crawling. World famous song. I went downstairs and Danny smirked at me. Whenever I think of him I remember his husky sexy comforting dominant voice in my ear. It made me crave it.

"What?" I asked smiling. He shook his head.

"Nothing." He said.

"Mmhm." I said.

"Where do you plan on going?" He asked.

"I always get out and walk the pain off." I said.

"Want me to go?-to make sure your safe is all." He said switching up what he said. I smiled.

"Sure you can go." I said. I pulled one earphone out and I walked with him. I took a sharp breath. "So Danny, tell me about yourself." He chuckled.

"Well. I'm not gonna tell you I'm perfect cause everyone has flaws, I'm not gonna tell you my childhood was perfect-"

"How old are you?" I asked. He smirked proud.

"I'm 18 darlin." He said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Why did you think I was 16?"

"No. I thought you were 80." I said joking.

"In your dreams darlin. I'm not ever gonna be a wrinkly old man." He said.

"HEY, Benjamin Button was hot!... when he started to age younger." I said.

"Exactly." He said.

"Go on." I said.

"I'm not gonna feed you bullshit cause you don't deserve it. I came from a dominant strict family that was sticklers about their shit. I had a brother. And since he was smaller than me my dad took away his immortality and let him live a human life. I've never seen him since." He said and sighed. "My father was a pushy man when he wanted something done it got done, he was a war wolf and he brought me in the makings of it. Maybe why I'm so dominant is because of my family, or maybe cause I'm a selfish man. I dunno. Other than that my childhood has been ok." He said.

"Are you single?" I asked.

"Why are you offering?" He asked.

"Ha, no. I'm not really into relationships everyone I've been in has always turned out a disaster." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I always tend to freak out when someone reaches for my underwear." I said. "And shirt."

"How far have you gotten?" He asked.

"Isn't that personal?" I asked.

"I asked you first and no it's not really."