Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 25*~*~

Looks like there might be a sequel :D

Shayla :D

Chappy 25

I sat there and watched her sleep peacefully while she changed. Thank god she was sleep.

"I'm sooo sorry Gabi." I whispered and walked out.

"What's going on?" Oli asked.

"It's the middle of the night, go to sleep Oli." I said.

"This is unusual..." He said.

"Look don't worry about it Oli." I said a little too harsh.

"Is it about the Gabi girl? Cause if you're mad at her don't take it out on me. What the hell happened and I promise you I won't say anything to mom or dad." Oli said.

"I turned her." I said.

"What? Congratulations dude!" He said slapping me on my back.

"No, it's not good Oli." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Maybe because she refused and I turned her anyway... in her sleep." I said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He asked.

"Oli it's for the best of us. Besides she'll be risking-"

"Dude so what? I mean if you loved her the way you say you do you wouldn't have turned her against her will... You might wanna get back to her before Jason does." He said and walked off. I turned and ran back to the room to see Jason making his way there.

"And where the hell do you think you're going?" I asked.

"Why the hell do you care?" He asked.

"Um... let's see maybe because she's mine!" I said.

"Right Danny. Anyway you're a little too late. We had our little talk." He said and walked off. When I got in the room Gabi was just staring at me griping her neck.

"Why Danny?" She asked.

"You were gonna say no." I said.

"And so what? Maybe I would have said yes later! That doesn't mean just turn me." She said.

"You're mad at me." I said.

"No I'm not mad at you Danny... OF COURSE I'M MAD AT YOU!"

"It's not bad." I said.

"Not bad? Danny were you ever gonna give me a chance?" She asked. "I could have said yes-"

"But you weren't and you proved it to me you weren't. You said you enjoyed being human so you weren't gonna change."

"Ok maybe I was going to say no but that's NOW I can change my mind and now I can't because it's too late!" she said. Now I felt bad. She sighed. "Danny... god I can't stay mad at you forever. Babe if you don't believe I love you I don't know what to tell you. But I do know and what you should know is that if I didn't love you and I didn't keep my promises I would have ran away and got an abortion the first time I found out." She said. "Danny slow down please."

"I'll try." She smiled.

"Now what did you and Jason talk about?" I asked laying next to her. She laughed.

"Now that's a funny story. He wanted to know about me and about me and you falling in love and how it feels." She said. I was shocked.

"What? Are you sure that wasn't Rachel?" I asked.

"Uh, Jason doesn't look like Rachel." She said.

"Jason asked you this?" I asked.

"Yes I'm dead serious he did." She said.