Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 19*~*~

Its short i know but dont be mad about whats about to happen....

Shayla :D

Chappy 19

"Father, mother." I said. My mom snickered and eyed Danny. He was looking at the woman next to Lewis though. She stepped forward I immediately felt like I looked like shit. This woman was like AMAZING and PERFECT and I could tell she was not human.

"Danny." She said she looked at me and Danny pulled me to him. "Cough her up."

"What? I'm not some kind of gum drop!" I said.

"Shut the fuck up whore." Daddy said. He grabbed my arm I winced at the pain he was inflicting on me. Danny growled and daddy let go. "What the hell happened." He demanded.

"She's his." Lewis said. The girl I'm guessing is Livy felt my face.

"Yeah, he's dominated her and there's nothing you can do. Besides it wouldn't be good for their future." Livy said.

"Wait so you fucked my daughter?!" Daddy asked.

"Don't act like you give a fucking shit! All you ever do is beat her and feel up on her! Don't act like you care you don't! I care about her cause I love her. You're a disgusting bastard! Olivia you're a fucking murdering homicidal whore, Lewis you're a dipshit and you all won't be getting my girl!" Danny said. Aw that's sooo... sweet.

"Listen Danny you don't know what you're dealing with son. She ain't yours she mine." Daddy said. "I don't fuckin' care if you did dominate her if she ain't pregnant she's going back with me."

"Well, then you better give up and go home." Livy said. I could see the anger in her eyes.

"Wait what?!" Me and Danny said in unison. It hasn't even been 3 days!

"Honey, this isn't a normal human pregnancy. Everything is sped up." Livy said bitterly.

"No, no she's not." Danny said. "She can't be."

"This is what you wanted remember Danny?" Lewis said. "Don't act surprised."

"What is he talking about?" I asked.

"By darlin." Lewis said and left out with Livy. My dad grumbled something and mom was probably secretly fingering herself. They left and closed the door but the guy on the couch caught my attention.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Oh, um I'm a demon and I'm supposed to be here to like take you away but since you're not a virgin I can't." He said. I walked closer.

"I know you..." I said. He looked at me and a smile erupted on his face.

"Holy shit, it's you Gabi!" He said.

"Ira!" I said. I hugged him. Ira was the bestest guy friend in THE WORLD! I pulled away quickly though. "What the hell you mean you're a demon?"

"I mean I'm a real demon. You know the girl I accidently had sex with and supposedly contracted HIV from? Well she was a demon and it wasn't HIV it was the demon blood." He said.

"Oh... wait what the hell you mean you're supposed to take me away?" I asked.

"Honey! The demon was your mother! I HAVE to work for your parents." He said. I stepped back. And held a hand over my mouth and gasped. My moms a demon? What the FUCK is going on?! I passed out.

~*~*Danny's POV*~*~

Oh my god. She pregnant! I mean I could have waited; I didn't wanna seem like a baby maker but... WOW. Her hitting the floor had me snapping out of my fantasy.

"What the hell did you do?" I asked picking her up.

"I told her that her mom is the demon?" He said. "I swear if you hit me I'm gonna cry."

"I'm not gonna hit you. Go." I said shooing him.

"Uh, that's my best friend you're holding and ENPREGNATED. Ok I need to know she's alright. Its not good for women to pass out when they're pregnant." He said.

"Who ARE you?" I asked.

"Ira Hall." He said.

"Right..." I said. I took her up to our room and set her on the bed. Ira had a warm towel in his head and he dabbed her forehead. When she came to she sat up and bumped heads with me. Ow.

"OW!" She said as if she were in excruciating pain.

"Babe." I said. "Are you ok?"

"Uh NO I'M NOT OK DANNY! I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR KID AND... and MY MOMMA'S A DEMON! And... I'm just sooo... scared." She said before busting out in tears. I held her in my chest. So she doesn't want to be pregnant-not that I didn't know this-I just thought she would change her mind.

"Gabi, why don't you wanna be pregnant with OUR kid?" I asked her.

"I'm too young and honestly I never wanted to get pregnant." She said. That hurts.

"Oh." I said.

"I-I mean I didn't want to right now." She said rephrasing. Everyone else ran in wide eyed.

"What the hell is going on?" Zack asked.

"Gabi's pregnant." I said.

"Holy shit! I mean you guys were only at it for two days!" Matt said. "Why the hell are you so fertile?!" He asked Gabi.

"I can't fucking help it Matt lay the fuck off!" She said.

"Damn." They said.

"Honey, I'll be back tomorrow." Ira said.

"Bye Ira." She said. He disappeared and everyone gathered around.

"So are you gonna have a baby shower?" Ian asked. She glared at him.

"What the FUCK Ian? Why the hell would I have a fucking baby shower for a baby I don't even want?!?!" She said. I backed away from her.

"What?" I asked.

"Danny..." I got up and away from her.

"Don't fucking Danny me!" I said hurt.

"Danny I didn't-and don't want a baby." She said.

"Then why do you keep fucking me?! Why the hell didn't you tell me before at the party? Huh, you could have said something before instead of saying something after and hurting ME." I said. "You know what. Bye."

Vote

Comment

Fan

Tell me what you think :D

Shayla :D