Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 14*~*~

This is short now.... but wait till later.... O.o

Finally!!! I've met another girl who cant STAND the montly cycle BLEH! I'm EVIL.... >:D

hehe i'll have your longer chappy up when ever i do... no days im busy. i mean im constantly on the phone... Besides we all have lives to live right??? I hope. O.O

xxShaylaxx

Chappy 14

I went downstairs and Lea was there and so was Trey. I looked at Danny he looked at me. Trey smirked and walked my way.

"Trey back the hell away from her." Danny said pushing him back. Trey chuckled.

"What the hell happened to us babe?" Trey asked. I shook my head. "Why'd you choose him over me? Is it because he's practically a prince and I'm not?" He is?

"No..." I said.

"Then what is it?" Trey asked.

"I- I just... its nothing." I said.

"Why the fuck is she so fucking scared of you? What the hell did you do to her?" Danny asked angry.

"Danny its nothing." I muttered. Trey just smirked.

"Well, I am what I am. I'm mean, dominant, rough... I think you get the rest Danny." Trey said. I winced when he said rough. He was rough alright.

"That not answering my question shitface."

"Well, why don't you tell him babe? I mean you're very quiet all of the sudden." Trey said.

"It's nothing Danny." I said.

"Well, it's none of YOUR business Danny, I mean what we did and what we had doesn't have Danny in it." Trey said.

"Excuse you but that's my brother!" Lea said.

"Don't worry babe I'm not gonna hurt him." Trey said.

"Good." Lea smiled. I pointed back and forth with them.

"What happened to Tatiana?" I asked.

"Oh she wasn't gay. I caught her..." Lea smiled.

"But your-"

"Bi not Lesbian, ones a girl the others a guy." She said. But that guy is a creep! He makes the devil look like a joke!

"Well, I'm gonna go and have the time of my life fucking your sister." Trey said winked at me and was jumped by Danny. I just stood wide eyed I mean when guys that change into wolves get into fights its best you don't act like you can stop everything and besides if Trey hits hard and he's bleeding now... then Danny hits A LOT harder.

"Uh..." I said. "Danny stop?" I said completely unsure it was gonna work. But he stopped and pulled me away from him his knuckles were bruised and bloody and he was still mad cause he was holding me a little too tight. "Danny relax." He looked at me and softened.

"Are you hurt?" He asked.

"Why the hell would I be hurt if you were pummeling Trey?" I asked. He sighed and pulled me to his chest. This was too sweet... "What's going on?"

"Nothing I just love you a lot." He said.

"Huh?" I said. One thing you should know about a sexy cocky jerkface that's been heartbroken once: they never bring up the emotion love EVER again unless they mean it.

"Darlin, Gabi I seriously don't care if you don't like me back I just need you to know that." He said. Well I've never been loved in my whole entire life. I'm surprised I didn't inherit AIDS from my mom, or an STD I mean my mom has been like that for who knows how long and abstinence wasn't in her vocabulary.

"Why'd you beat up Trey that way? I mean I know why but still..." I said.

"Even though me and my sister are two completely dominant siblings if someone says stupid shit like that to her I'm definitely kicking his ass. Its disrespectful and it just pisses me off." He said. I laughed. "What's so funny darlin?"

"Other than the fact you find something sooo freaky like that to be disrespectful. I bet you'd say something like that to me." I said. He pulled me away and looked me dead in the eyes. I got lost in his.

"I wouldn't say something like that to you because I don't want to dominate you I want to love you." He said.

"So domination isn't what you want anymore?" I asked.

"Well somewhat yeah. I mean I AM a dominant wolf I AM Alpha." He said.

"Well I know that." I said. "But are you saying that wouldn't just try to dominate me you'd try to 'make love' to me?"

"Yeah even though I really don't know what it is." He said.

"Never experienced it so I'm just as clueless as you babe." I said.

"Damn." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." He said grinning. I looked at him suspiciously.

"What?" I asked. He trapped me with his hands. I smiled. "Oh, ok."

"You're hot." He said.

"Because you're hot." I said.

"It's natural." He said.

"Right it's a 'wolf thing'?" I asked.

"Didn't I tell you that New Moon and actual wolves are two totally different things?"

"Yeah but still it is a wolf thing! I mean dogs are HOT creatures!" I said he laughed.

"So you wanna date a dog now." He asked.

"NO! Wait I am." I grinned he glared.

"I'm not a dog." He said.

"Ok, maybe not." I said. We were just about to make out when Lyle completely interrupted us.

"No sex you two." He said. I turned to him.

"Who are you to regulate us?" I asked.

"Uh, cause its gross." He said.

"But... just a while ago you wanted to dominate me before Danny and now you give up?" I asked.

"Well I mean Alpha always wins." He said.

"Right. I guess." I said. What the hell is that supposed to mean?!

Vote

Comment

Fan :D (I'd really like that ya know :D)

Any questions? PLEASE ask if your confused!!! O.O

xxShaylaxx