I Want More | Stackson | Fem!Stiles

Start from the beginning

So thats how we got here, me naked it Jackson's bed. We were supposed to be doing a project for Harris but we got distracted an hour in. 

"Stiles either get out of my house or get back into bed," Jackson whined. "I can still go another round."

I smirked down at Jackson before getting out of his bed completely and putting my clothes on. I could have sworn I saw a hint of a frown on his face when I chose the first option.

"Wow Jackson. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were upset that I'm leaving." I joked pulling up my underwear. Jackson's eyes traveled up my long legs to my red lace panties before shaking his head and glaring at me.

"You wish Stilinski. You know your just a lay." He retorted.

I glared at him making him giggle. I couldn't help but let out a little grin too.

"Same goes to you, Whitmore. Your just a fuck buddy until I can get a real man." I knew that would hurt his wolfy pride. I knew I was right when next thing I know, I'm up against his bedroom door with my hands pinned by one of Jackson's hands, while his other traveled up my shirt. I shivered as he ran his finger delicately over my breasts. He smirked knowing how incredibly sensitive I am.

"J-Jackson." I moaned quietly. His eyes glowed a bright yellow before attacking my neck.

"You shouldn't lie to a wolf Sti. You know that no one is better at making you moan than me. No one can break down all those walls and leave you a screaming mess. Only I can do that." I was letting out strings of moans as he sucked on a sensitive spot on my neck. I was already wet again just by his words.

"I-I'm sorry Jacks. But you keep forgetting that we're not exclusive. I can fuck whoever I want. Sounds to me like your a little jealous." I smirked when he frowned realizing what he  just said.

"Whatever Stiles. Just get out of my house." He growled once before walking to his bathroom. I scoffed as I picked up my book bag and threw my bra in there with the books that Jackson and I were supposed to be studying.

"That's what I've been trying to do," I yelled angrily.

I slammed the door on the way out only a little sattisfied when the wall rattled. Sometimes he just makes me so angry. But it's not like I'm going to stop this thing just as it's beggining. It so new, it only started last month.

The worst part about is Lydia still likes Jackson. She talks about how she misses him being a her ever beck and call. She wants her arm candy back now that Aiden left with Ethan and Danny.

I cursed as my phone rang, I nearly dropped all my stuff trying to get t out of my pocket.

"Stiles!" I winced at the shier volume of his voice.

"Fuck Scott, could you be any louder?"

"There's a new monster and it's coming after female humans. I need you to pick up Lydia and drive to Derek's as fast as you can."

I could physically feel my face whiten. The whole pack will smell Jackson and me. They will smell him in me.

"Scott, can't someone else pick her up and take her to the pack meeting? I not exactly closer to her house then any of you." I asked hopefully.

"No! This thing has already killed two girls around our age and everyone else is already here. Well except for Jackson but I can't exactly ask him to pick her up. They'd kill each other before they even arrived."

"Scott-" 

 "Pick up Lydia and get here!" He hung up before I could even get a word in.

The pack was bound to find out soon enough anyways if they didn't already know.