That can’t be good. He only does that when he’s thinking really hard about something. Wait… did I just say that? Wow, I must be paying real close attention to him…not good.

Hesitantly, I reached my hand out and placed it on his knee. It startled him at first, but then he brought his eyes round to meet mine.

“Are you alright Haz?” I asked him quietly. He didn’t answer, continuing to chew on his lip. I waited it out though. I knew he would tell me what’s on his mind eventually. Harry isn’t one to hide his feelings.

“I…umm…just…Emily…can I, umm.. ask you something please?” He asked, looking extremely nervous.

“Of course you can,” I smiled at him.

He hesitated, looking down at his lap. I stroked his knee gently, and he looked up to meet my gaze. I smiled encouragingly at him, but he just shook his head. “It umm.. it doesn’t matter.”

I frowned. “What do you mean?”

“It doesn’t matter anymore,” He muttered, opening his book back up.

“Okaayyy…” I said, backing off slightly. That was weird. I shook it off though. He’ll tell me when he wants to.

“Well, I’m gonna put all this in my room and change into something more comfortable,” I announced. I wasn’t expecting a reply, so just manoeuvred all the bags into my room. It took a while, seeing as there were so many, and I only took about two at a time, but eventually all the bags were filling up my bedroom floor.

I quickly stripped off my clothes, and jumped into the shower, letting the cold water cool my body down. Sitting on my bed, wrapped up in my towel, I realised that all my sweats were in the wash. Shoot. Hmm… Harry still keeps his clothes in here. I’m sure he won’t mind if I borrow some?

Hesitantly, I walked over to his drawers, opening a few drawers until I found the one that his sweats were in. I pulled out the first pair I saw and quickly put them on. God, these are so comfy. Why are boys’ clothes so much more comfortable than girls? Smiling to myself, I rummaged around and found one of his baggy tee-shirts. Might as well complete the look. After tying my wet hair up into a messy bun, I stepped back out into the living room.

Louis and Harry both turned to look at me, and Louis threw me a questioning look. “Did you not buy enough clothes today that you need to resort to Harrys?” He asked.

“All my sweats are in the wash!” I defended, walking over to the sofas. I sat myself next to Harry and looked up at him. I swear his cheeks were slightly pink.

“Do you mind Haz?” I asked him.

“No, of course I don’t!” He smiled, slinging an arm round my shoulders. Louis just shrugged, before getting up and going back to the kitchen.

I felt Harry pull me closer to him, his curls brushing against the side of my face. I was aware that he was bringing his face closer to me, and my heart immediately kicked up. His warm breath flew across my skin, and I had to supress that shudder that wanted to run down my spine.

“For the record,” He whispered huskily in my ear, his lips lightly grazing my skin, causing goose bumps to erupt. “I like it when you wear my clothes.” My cheeks burst into flames, and I dipped my head down to try and hide my blush. I heard Harry let out a low chuckle in my ear, and felt him sit back up. However his hold on my shoulders didn’t loosen, and I slowly felt myself drift off, snuggled against his chest.

When I woke, I was still on the sofa, but I was no longer lying on Harry, and a blanket had been placed over me. Sitting up, I rubbed my eyes and looked around me. Louis was sitting on the other sofa, but I couldn’t see Harry anywhere.