Chapter 25

well jeez. I seriously deserve every cruel and horrible insult you can think of...honestly. This is so embarrassing. How have I taken THIS long?!!

I am so so so so so so sorry that I have made you wait this long, and it isn't even a very interesting chapter. 

Honestly I can't spologise enough. So instead of droning on, I'm just gonna shush and let you read.

enjoy?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25

Emily’s P.O.V

Time stood still. My heart stopped, my breathing stopped, the people around me stopped, the whole world just stopped. My vision was gone and all I could see was a curtain of black, staining my view. It felt like the sky had fallen, pushing down onto my shoulders, crushing me to the ground. A tight band was wrapping itself around my chest, constricting around me, pushing all the breath up out of me, causing my head to feel numb and heavy. A thousand snakes were wrapping themselves around my head and body, curling tighter and tighter around me.

And then, just when I thought my body was about to be cut in half, it was gone. Just like that. I felt nothing, I saw nothing, I heard nothing. The black curtain reached out and curled itself tight around me, dragging me down into its depths.

Harry’s P.O.V

I didn’t realise how much of an effect six simple words could have on me. As soon as they left Keiras mouth, my hands automatically reached out to Emily so that I could hold her, protect her, grab her and run away with her so that nothing could ever harm her. As soon as my hands came into contact with her, I felt her body go heavy, and she collapsed backwards against my chest. The only thing that was holding her up was my body pressed against hers with my hands grasped firmly around her upper arms.

“Shit!” Keira exclaimed, reaching out to try and catch Emily as she fell.

“It’s alright, I’ve got her,” I huffed, moving myself around to take her weight in a more comfortable position. I wasted no time in scooping her up into my arms, taking off at a fast walk down the pavement, back in the direction of our complex.

I was trying to look calm, for the sake of the people around me, but inside my heart was beating at a million miles per hour. Only one thing was playing through my mind, over and over again: ‘Your dad knows you’re in London’. He found out. I was such an idiot. She told me this would happen. She told me he would find out. And what did I do? Ignore it and tell her everything would be alright. But it wasn’t alright. He knew where she was, and I didn’t know what this man was capable of doing. I had to get Emily back home, inside where she was safe, away from all the watching eyes.

I wasn’t in the right mind to try and work something out. I was too focused on the immediate safety of the unconscious girl in my arms.

As I turned the corner, and the complex came into view, I broke into a run, leaping up the steps two at a time, the weight of Emily seemingly non-existent from the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

It was just before I burst through the front door to the complex that I heard her voice, reminding me that I wasn’t alone.

“Harry!”