28

Calum was driving, with Ashton in the passenger seat.

After I said I needed to get out, Calum agreed. He led me out, we retrieved Ashton, and left. Calum's friend was going to take my car home, and I didn't care enough to not trust him.

I had no clue where we were going, and I really didn't care. I was just glad to be out.

Ashton checked on me several times by turning around, and Calum asked if I was okay multiple times. I was curled up in the backseat, and at some point one of them threw a blanket on me. I guess they saw me shivering.

After several hours, we arrived at our destination.

"Where are we?" I croaked.

"We're in a hotel for the weekend." Calum answered.

We checked in, and I remembered that Calum had already turned eighteen.

There were two beds, so I volunteered to sleep on the floor.

"No, no. Calum and I can share a bed." Ashton said. "We've been best friends for years." He said.

"I don't have clothes or anything for the weekend." I stated.

"Let's go shopping. There's a mall close to here." Ashton beamed.

"I don't really feel up to it, to be honest. I want to lay here and go to sleep." I sighed.

"Okay, well, I don't know then. We'll buy you some clothes?" Ashton suggested.

"Sure. If you want to." I replied. Ash nodded.

"Yeah. It's no problem." He said.

I curled up under the comfortable, big blanket in the bed closest to the window as they prepared to leave.

Once they left, I turned on some music. I didn't even cry for long before I fell asleep.