•Camren is real?• part two

I start to feel dizzy. I look down and see Camila's hands covered in my blood. I start to feel even more dizzy. "Y/n?!" I hear faint echoes and then it all
goes black.

I wake up to a bright, white room with a faint beeping noise in the background. I groan "where the hell am I?" I hear someone start to cry. I open my eyes and find next to me in bed is Camila.

"O-h my g-god baby y-you're awake!" I give her a sad smile. "Cam please don't call me that it hurts to much."

She frowns at me and pulls me into her chest "you are my baby ok? I'm so so so so sorry that I told you I didn't love you in that way. I thought that I wanted Lauren but seeing you almost dead made me realise that I loved you as more than a friend."

I pull back at look her in the face "oh, so now you want me? After I almost killed myself because of you?" She takes my hand in hers and kisses the top of it. "Like I said I'm so sorry y/n. I never wanted this to happen. But because of this happening I now understand that I'm like crazy in love with you. I don't want Lauren anymore. She is in the past. I promise." Just after she said that all the girls ran into the room.

"Y/n! Don't you ever do that again!" Ally says running up to be giving me a big bear hug. After Ally all the other girls hug me and yell at me for hurting myself besides Lauren she just stands at the door with a guilty look on her face.

"Lauren? Are you gonna come and give y/n a hug? Don't be rude." Ally says. Lauren nods her head and walks up to me giving a quick hug but then pulls back muttering a 'sorry'

All girls stare at me not knowing what to say. "Baby... Why would you do this to yourself?" Camila says holding on to my hand.

"This isn't the first time she has done this Camila."

"Dinah! Why the hell would you tell her that!?" I scream at her. Camila's grip on my hand becomes tighter. "What does she mean 'this isn't the first time'?" She asks in a defeated voice scared about my answer.

"Well... Before we started dating I use to do it all the time but being with you made me feel so happy so I stopped." She starts to sob breathing heavily. "W-why w-wouldn't you te-ll me?"

"I was scared that you would leave me... I guess it's to late for that now." She shakes her head no and leans in and  kisses my cheek very close to my lips. "I'm not leaving anymore. I'm in love with you." I smile at her but our moment was ruined from someone clearing their throat. It was.... Lauren. Great.

"Um Mani, Dinah let's give these three some time to talk." Ally says pulling the two by their arms.

"Hey! That's not fair I wanna see y/n smash Lauren." Dinah says which causes me to giggle. The girls leave the room.

Lauren stands at the end of the bed while Camila is snuggled into my left side scared to let me go.

"So.... Are you guys back together?" Lauren asks us. Camila and I turn our heads to each other and I look at her with pleading eyes asking if we were dating again. She gives me a smile and a small nod.

We turn back to Lauren and say yes at the same time. Lauren's face dropped "oh." She says and runs out the room.

I turn to face Camila "aren't you gonna go follow her?" She kisses my lips softly making me feel all happy inside. "No. You're the only thing that matters to me." She says.

{GUYS IM GOING TO SEE FIFTH HARMONY TODAY! IM GOING TO THERE CONCERT IN PERTH! IM SCARED AF. Should I film it and post it on YouTube??? Like with my face in it?? Idk. I feel like I'm to ugly for the camera}