•drunk games•

•your point of view•

Me and my best friend are heading out to a party apparently the whole school is going. I don't really like to go out much so I'm not looking forward to going.

I just broke up with my girlfriend because she was cheating on me, so my bestie wanted me to get out the house.

As soon as we walk in I see a bunch of horny teens grinding against each other gross.

Best friend:"y/n I will be back!"
She says running over to the alcohol she is such a hoe. I roll my eyes and walk over to a girl that I'm kinda friends with her name is Lauren and she is really pretty.

Lauren:"o-oh heyyyy y/nn!" Oh Shit she is drunk. the only way that I can enjoy this party is if I'm drunk to, I take the drink out of her hands and drink what's left in the cup.

Lauren:"hey! T-That was m-mine." I giggle and take her hand in mine.

Y/n:"I think that you have had enough to drink." I sit her down on a small couch in the corner of the room.

Lauren:"I-I lost my friend-d!" She yells over the music that's blasting. I lean in closer.

Y/n:"what's your friends name?"

"Camila" I look up to see a beautiful girl with long dark hair and big chocolate brown eyes that I could look into all day long.

"H-hey guys! I'm still h-here!"
I look down blushing. I look up at camila to see her biting her lip looking at the ground.

Y/n:"I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened, you just look so pretty and I started to daydream an-"

Camila:"hey, it's fine don't worry about it.."

Y/n:"my names y/n, and I'm guessing yours is camila." I say smiling like an idiot

Camila:"yep." She says popping the p.

Lauren:"w-we should all get-t drunk-k!" Me and camila Look at Lauren trying to hold our laughs.

Lauren:"l-let's go some where it's q-quite."

{skip the walk to the room}

We are sitting on a bed in one of the rooms here.

Lauren:"let's play t-truth or dare." She says with a small smirk, what is she planing?

We all agreed to play and Lauren is a little more sober

Lauren:"camz truth or dare."
I feel a little jealous at the nick name but I shake it off.

Camila:"umm.. Dare!" She says confidently jumping on the bed I giggle at how cute she is

Lauren:"I dare you to... Kiss who ever you think is the hottest in this room." Dam it I know that she is going to pick Lauren.

Camila:"u-mm can I do anther one." Camila looks really nervous.

Lauren:"nope! You have to do it."

{when I do a part two should I add some smut?}