•Fuck girls•

•y/n point of view•

Uh! School is so boring. I'm sitting in the back my English class I finished my work early so I have nothing to do. I turn my head to look at my best friend ally.

Me and ally have grown up together since we were two years old so we are really close and we tell each other every thing but lately we haven't been as close.

She started to hang out with Lauren Jauregui and camila cabello. So now she spends less time with me and more with them. Also she acts more like a woman now and she also dresses like one to.

Lauren and camila are very popular at my school. Lauren is the sexy, green eyed, badass chic who has fucked every girl and guy in this school besides me and she doesn't follow the rules. People have said that she has had sex in every class room in this school!

And then there is camila, she is so hot and cute all at the same time, she could easily have sex with anyone she wants but she never has. She has never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend, but people say that Lauren and her are secretly dating.

Ally:"earth to y/n. Hellooo?!" I see ally snapping her fingers in my face. Oh crap I zoned out again.

Y/n:"u-mm yeah sorry I was day dreaming again." I say looking at ally who had a grin on her face.

Ally:"I know that I have been ditching you a lot lately.. So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me, camila and Lauren?" Wait what? Is she joking?

Ally:"soo.. Yes or no?"
Should I? I don't even think that camila and Lauren know me what if they think I'm weird or ugly or fa-

I hear the bell ring interrupting my thoughts. Ally stands up and takes my hand into hers pulling me out of the small class room. You know for someone who is so small she is really strong.

We end up at the 'cool kids' lunch table witch is right in the middle of the cafeteria.

Ally takes a seat next to me on my left while I very slowly take a seat. Ally pulls me down into the chair.

Ally:"y/n don't worry the girls are really nice." I turn my head to her and look at her like she is crazy. I was about to make a sarcastic comment when I see two people walk up to the table.

I look up to see the most beautiful green eyes that I have ever seen. She looks Back at me with a grin.

Lauren:"hey, I don't think that I have met you before." She says in a low sexy tone, I would be lying if I wasn't a little turned on. (Ew )

Ally:"Lauren! her name is y/n. she is my best friend and she is going to sit with us." Lauren chuckles and takes a seat in fount of me.

Lauren:"you have a very pretty name" I look down and blush.

Y/n:"u-umm thanks." I feel Lauren lean over the table. I look up to see her taking her hand into mine. Her hand is so soft and smooth.

I hear some one sit down I look up only to see camila cabello. Wow she looks even prettier up close. She doesn't even look at me.

Camila:"Lauren are you seriously bringing one of your sluts to the table with us?"  Ouch.

Ally:"language! And no this is my best friend y/n." I look up to see camila looking me up and down. My breath hitches in the back of my throat. I look into her eyes it's like they can look right into your soul.

She is looking at me like she is trying to figure me out. I turn my head away to look at ally stopping our little thing.

Ally:"y/n are you ok?" I look at ally who looks very worried.

Y/n:"u-mm yeah I'm fine I just have to.. Go to the bathroom." I quickly get up throwing my bag over my shoulder, I basically run out.

Lauren:"can I come with y ou!" I hear Lauren yell I can't help but giggle.

I walk into the bathroom stall without locking it because no one besides me is in here.

I search through my bag looking for my phone.

I hear someone walk in, as I was about to lock the door but it slammed open.

I see camila? Standing there with a blank look on her face.

Why is she here? Why is she standing in my stall? Why is she looking at m-

Camila pushes me against the walk. I place my hands against my sides scared to move.

Her face is inches away from mine. She has a small smirk on her face.

She leans in near my ear her warm breath is against my neck she leans in and nibbles on my ear.

"Oh, how I would love to feel your lips against my neck" she says in barely a whisper.

I gulp not knowing what to do next. Camila chuckles and pulls away. She looks me dead in the eye.

Camila:"see you later, y/n." She says with a wink.

She walks out the door swaying her hips.

What the fu-

{hope that you guys liked this chapter! Make sure to send in request and I will make sure to update as soon as I can.}

Question: should I do a part two?