Chapter 15: Ae Min gets jealous!

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @GaemGirl just think that you are Ae Min, okay? ^_^

Thank you!

Here it is!

Enjoy!

~♥HJH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 15

[AE MIN'S POV]

I noticed that since early this morning, Kyu Hyun was not talking to me.

He's our classmate on our first subject and it is very clear that he's avoiding me.

Oh, wait. I mean since last week.

YES, he's been a bit distant since last week. He's just looking at me, then he'll go away.

It is very surprising that even our classmates were very curious about his strange behavior.

I am sure why he's acting like that, though.

It's about what happened the other week.

I left him because Ye Sung needs my help.

Well... How could I refuse if My One True Love asks for my help, right?

But now even Seo Mi was not talking at me like what we usually does.

*Sigh*

I walked out of our room knowing that Seo Mi wouldn't invite me for lunch.

I spotted Ye Sung with his back on the wall.

Still so HOT!

"Hey." I decided to greet him.

"Hey." He smiled at me.

And all frustration and annoyance I felt were suddenly blown away.

"I noticed that Kyu Hyun has been neglecting you since when I asked you for help. And Seo Mi seemed to be avoiding you too.. So can I accompany you? I think these are all my fault."

I smiled at him both sadly and happily.

I don't know how was that.

But sadly because even my friend neglects me. And happily because this was Ye Sung accompanying me to lunch.

"Sure. It's not your fault, it's okay."

He smiled at me again and all my worries faded.

We walked side by side until we reached the cafeteria.

We sat on the last table which is nearest to Kyu Hyun and friends' lair.

"You should be inside that room and not with me." I told him.

He shook his head sidewards and chuckled. "I'm not required to eat there, okay? It's just our haven."

Woah, angelic voice...

"Ae Min?!"

Ye Sung and I both looked behind us and saw my ever bubbly friend.

She sat in front of me since Ye Sung is besid me, while her boyfriend stood behind her.

"Sungie." Dong Hae smiled at Ye Sung.

Ye Sung nodded to acknowledge him.

"You go first, Hae. I'll be there in a minute." Joon Hee told her boyfriend.

"Okay." Dong Hae kissed Joon Hee's head and looked at me. "See ya, Ae Min, Ye Sung."

I smiled at him, he nodded at us then he left.