Chapter 1: The Lady-Killer

yehey! nakapag-update din! sana may bumasa nito! :)

dedicated po ito sa'yo dahil IDOL talaga kita! sana okay lang. ^___^

game na!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1

[Ae Min’s POV]

CHO KYU HYUN, the evil lady-killer of Daejin University.

Technically, he’s not the only lady-killer in our university. Once there was Lee Dong Hae, the most famous guy in school.

But he’s not quite active of becoming a Certified Player anymore because, as what those students say, he found his match.

Dong Hae and Joon Hee have become MORE famous –and of course, became a happy couple-- in school after what happened last Valentines Day.

To tell you a side story, Joon Hee’s my classmate in one of my subjects and she happens to be a very close friend of mine now—as in best friend type of close.

So, to summarize Dong Hae’s story, he, literally, retired as one of the major heartthrobs even if most girls still insists he’s still HOT despite having a girlfriend.

Would you believe he still has this whole mountain of admirers and a bunch of chocolates last Valentines Day and White Day even after he and Joon Hee officially became a couple?

Yeah, he’s the one. I even helped Joon Hee eat Dong Hae’s chocolates! And take note, we have to shoo those girls away from Dong Hae. Oh, well… Joon Hee’s becoming her “girlfriend-type of girl” that time. Jealous.

Anyway, back to our original target…

Cho Kyu Hyun, I’m telling you, is pure evil. He’s one of those rare, unique, adorable creations, designed for women kind.

But only for those foolish girls who thinks he’s so great…

Not for me, of course, because I’m too keen and observant unlike those die-hard fans of his.

Cho Kyu Hyun may be the face of the Prince.

He’s too handsome, fine.

He’s rich, okay.

He’s charming, whatever.

He’s the Soccer team’s Captain, yeah.

He may be the ultimate boy of every girls’ dream.